need details about School of inspired leadership (SOIL)

14 Posts  ·  74 Users
About this group
I have applied Human Resource Leadership at SOIL. anyone knows about its reputation???. this is a leadership institute which takes candidates with min 3 yrs experience.
Page 1 of 2

How is SOIL in terms of ROI?

2 comments
sankchep_singhal
@sankchep_singhalSOIL  ·  1 karma

You can check the previous records on google if you want to know about SOIL's Placement ROI ,it comes under top 11 colleges for one year mba in India ,moreover it's ROI is best as compare to its competitors  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
PrakashGuna
@PrakashGuna  ·  0 karma

One of the best colleges in terms of ROI, you can check the past placement records in this website  https://www.soil.edu.in  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello , seems the Selection process is over and who all from chennai converted for the batch starting in 2015 ?

BSchool......That day will surely come....
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My friend passed out from SOIL last year and now he is pleasantly placed at one of the top MNCs in India in a managerial position. Check out the institute's website at http://www.soilindia.net/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SOIL - School of Inspired Leadership.

SOIL is a business school that provides holistic education that builds inspired leaders by enabling people to know who they are, recognize their purpose and realize their full potential, to build organizations of consequence. A school which has the Social Innovation Program, Internships with MNCs, Multiple opportunities to showcase your talent and lots more. 

For any additional details, Talk to our current batch students. They ca guide you in every way possible. Let's Learn.Lead.Live

Vrishin Bhamri - Marketing Leadership Program - 8447095925

Abhishek Iyer - Marketing Leadership Program - 9643418321

Ishdeep Singh - Business Leadership Program - 9582329966

Sakshi Grover - Business Leadership Program - 9873331974

Chandrasekar - HR Leadership Program - 70424220681

Laxmi Yadav - HR Leadership Program - 9999559890

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@amirvirgo87

Is SOIL (School of Inspired Leadership) good enough considering its fee structure?

Ä‚—

Hi

PFA the ROI Analysis chart which contains the list of some the top b schools and their pay back period comparison. Please let me know in case of any issues.It will give a much clear understanding as to why to opt for SOIL.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@amirvirgo87

Is SOIL (School of Inspired Leadership) good enough considering its fee structure?

Ä‚—

Hi

PFA the ROI Analysis chart which contains the list of some the top b schools and their pay back period comparison. Please let me know in case of any issues.

It will give a much clear understanding as to why to opt for SOIL.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Friends!

How is SOIL gurgaon..heard its providing ex mba..but not sure about it..Please suggest.. lookround
poojagzb
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi, from what i have heard, SOIL is a business school that aims to build a curriculum designed by their Industry group to prepare participants for a global career. Also, the faculty at SOIL gives students valuable insights that help them to explore new ideas in learning and innovation. Never the less, SOIL moreover has an industry association consisting of leading companies across various industry segments that helps the students to get good placements.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys can anybody plz reply to this ???

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...