Need career advice...please

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
I need some help in making a career decision.... the thing is that i got into Goldman Sachs as an Operations Analyst full time in the recent campus placement, now before that happened i was planning to do a Masters course in UK in Msc Managem...
Page 1 of 1
I need some help in making a career decision....

the thing is that i got into Goldman Sachs as an Operations Analyst full time in the recent campus placement, now before that happened i was planning to do a Masters course in UK in Msc Management or MSc international management.
I have applied to Manchester Business School , Cass Business School, Aston Business School, to HEC Paris, LSE and LBS....im quite sure that i might be able to get into most of the colleges ive mentioned.
After masters i would have worked a few years and then applied for a MBA.

Now since ive got GS i dont know what to choose, stick with the plan above or work in GS for 3 yrs and apply directly to a MBA.

someone please suggest on what to do ...does the masters tip the scales in its favor, keeping in mind that it costs a lot, need to find a good job after 1yr....

Thanks in advance

Hi peace,
pls post your query here
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670
You will definitely receive help from experienced puys
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
I need some help in making a career decision....

the thing is that i got into Goldman Sachs as an Operations Analyst full time in the recent campus placement, now before that happened i was planning to do a Masters course in UK in Msc Management or MSc international management.
I have applied to Manchester Business School , Cass Business School, Aston Business School, to HEC Paris, LSE and LBS....im quite sure that i might be able to get into most of the colleges ive mentioned.
After masters i would have worked a few years and then applied for a MBA.

Now since ive got GS i dont know what to choose, stick with the plan above or work in GS for 3 yrs and apply directly to a MBA.

someone please suggest on what to do ...does the masters tip the scales in its favor, keeping in mind that it costs a lot, need to find a good job after 1yr....

Thanks in advance
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.