need answers for interview.. URGENT PLEASE :)

6 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
i have and interview in EVS and Hewitt. Now, i am an MCA fresher. Can someone please suggest me some good, strong answers for the following questions.. please.. 1> Why do you want to change your field ?(would be trying for non-it process) 2...
Page 1 of 1

You may say that you would like to know more about aspects other than IT because having a wholesome idea about all functionalities not just IT would help your long term career interests in management side of business n u think this job would be a great learning experience.

just my opinion, be warned i've not much experience of interviews..
neways al da best:

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
catapult
@catapult  ·  1,270 karma
santu111 Says
62 views n just 1 reply.. pls.. help me out here :(

Frankly, these are questions that you should answer to yourself. I don't think answers provided here by others would be of real help to you.

Anyway, being a IT fresher it may not be a good idea to straight away jump into non-IT stuff. Its like saying 'Whatever I've studied in the past 2 years is of no use or wasn't of my interest'. Its a big turn-off to any recruiter. What you could start off saying is that - I'm interested to do this work (non-IT) where I can apply my IT skills (if u really can) and in the way learn more about that (non-IT) and pursue my career there which is my future goal.

Good Luck!

62 views n just 1 reply.. pls.. help me out here 😞

thanks for the reply. anything about the 1st question.... that one is the main one :neutral:

I don't think telling them abt MBS would be a good idea. They might be nervouos that you could possibly go for the full time option or even change ur job as soon as you finish ur MBA degree (for better pay package)

Regarding why you want to join them:

Simple-- Start by saying how big and prosporous the company is. ALso say u are impressed by the facilities they provide to its workforce.
Then conclude by saying that all of above will create a ideal environment for you to work enthusiastically and prosper.

(I could go on par itna kafi hain I think)

cheers and best of luck,

Ranjit

i have and interview in EVS and Hewitt. Now, i am an MCA fresher. Can someone please suggest me some good, strong answers for the following questions.. please..

1> Why do you want to change your field ?(would be trying for non-it process)
2> Why do you want to join us ?

Also if i tell them that ill be going for a MBA(distance/correspondence) from june, will it be ok.. or does it give a negative impression.

Its urgent please

:Thanks: