Need An Advice

7 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hello Guys I am an Engineering graduate and have 3 years of Experience in Gaming Industry, I am in a dilemma whether to pursue an MBA(India or abroad) or do a SAP in SCM or CRM modules. If I had to do a MBA,what are the specializati...
Page 1 of 1

Thanx guys for replying, really appreciate it.

What's really going in my mind is

Its been 3years and there has't been significant growth in my carrer so I am thinking of changing my profession by doing an ABAP course and getting in to an IT comapny " starting of fresh " simultaneously applying for an MBA which ever happens first. My real concern is that if the MBA thing doesn't happen to me then I don't want to continue as gaming professional as there is not much scope for guys like me with technical background . I don't know if my past experience can really help find me a job in IT.I really don't know whether to take this step or not.
Guys help me am I being stupid :sleepy:

If I get through MBA , then obviously i am gonna go for systems

thanxs

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi CAPT ,

Plesae give the full details ( i mean whether u work with any gaming software or animation thing ) yar .. so that you can get max help from PAGALs .. and then doing MBA or SAP depends on your priority in career ....

come to specialization .. if you wanna stick to IT go for systems ot HR ( obvious choice i think ) ...

I work as an technical artist, i created virtual assets for console games,

@edgevz
yup....dude you are right....digital animation has a great potential in near future

digital animation ? heard it gonna be a growing industry for the next few years with the popular of WCG events

:):):)

@ Capt.
If you will go for MBA in IT or Systems, CRM and some module of SAP would be part of it, so better to go for a MBA degree.

And MBA in India or abroad is clearly depends up to you....In India you will get quality management education @ very cheap rate while in abroad you have to spend a huge amount of money to get a management degree frm gud college.

Hi CAPT ,

Plesae give the full details ( i mean whether u work with any gaming software or animation thing ) yar .. so that you can get max help from PAGALs .. and then doing MBA or SAP depends on your priority in career ....

come to specialization .. if you wanna stick to IT go for systems ot HR ( obvious choice i think ) ...

Hello Guys

I am an Engineering graduate and have 3 years of Experience in Gaming Industry,

I am in a dilemma whether to pursue an MBA(India or abroad) or do a SAP in SCM or CRM modules.

If I had to do a MBA,what are the specializations can I opt for

Or do a SAP course and get a job in IT-company, I have no idea whether my work experience would be accountable if I get a job or do I have to start of as a fresher

your Suggestions are welcomed

Thanx