Need Advice Regarding MBA Abroad..

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi, I have a current work-ex of 2 years, a score of 700 in GMAT and an above-average academic background. I would be applying this year to International B-schools for the session starting in Fall 2009. I don't have a lot of information ...
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I have a current work-ex of 2 years, a score of 700 in GMAT and an above-average academic background. I would be applying this year to International B-schools for the session starting in Fall 2009.

I don't have a lot of information regarding the kind of schools I should be applying to. It would be great if someone could throw light on some schools in the US, Europe, Australia and Singapore that could accept students with a background like mine.

TIA!

Cheers,
Positron

Continue here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/phoren-b-school-2009-aspirants-25026091

All the best.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi,

I have a current work-ex of 2 years, a score of 700 in GMAT and an above-average academic background. I would be applying this year to International B-schools for the session starting in Fall 2009.

I don't have a lot of information regarding the kind of schools I should be applying to. It would be great if someone could throw light on some schools in the US, Europe, Australia and Singapore that could accept students with a background like mine.

TIA!

Cheers,
Positron

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.