Need Advice on GMAT Books

3 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
I am from the IT background having an experience close to 6 years and I am planning to appear for the GMAT in this year itself. My aim is a score of 700+. What books should i refer? Here is a tentative list that I have prepared. I would reall...
Page 1 of 1
I am from the IT background having an experience close to 6 years and I am planning to appear for the GMAT in this year itself. My aim is a score of 700+. What books should i refer?

Here is a tentative list that I have prepared. I would really appreciate any corrections and advices for changes -

- Official Guide for GMAT Review 12
- Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review
- Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review
- Kaplan Premier Book with cd

I would suggest you to post your query in a more relevant thread here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-query-center-2010-13-25055904
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Well if you're looking for a 700+ score, then you need books which will help you master each of the areas effectively.
The books which you have listed are the bare minimum you would need .The first three books have practice questions but don't have concepts. And you have to make sure that you do the concepts well before starting your practice.
Here's the link to my debrief , you may find it useful.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-760-q-50-v-44-25061989

I am from the IT background having an experience close to 6 years and I am planning to appear for the GMAT in this year itself. My aim is a score of 700+. What books should i refer?

Here is a tentative list that I have prepared. I would really appreciate any corrections and advices for changes -

- Official Guide for GMAT Review 12
- Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review
- Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review
- Kaplan Premier Book with cd