Need advice for my professional carrier......

2 Posts  ·  1 User
About this group
hi all, I am working in a IT company. After few years, I have realised that there is no job security in this field. And I am planning to shift to banking domain, to start with PO. I am afraid about the frequency of transfers in PO. I have few do...
Page 1 of 1

experirenced guys...pls reply....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi all,
I am working in a IT company. After few years, I have realised that there is no job security in this field. And I am planning to shift to banking domain, to start with PO. I am afraid about the frequency of transfers in PO. I have few doubts, listed below. Can anybody pls clarify me so that I can make some decision in my carrier.
1. After how many years I would be confirmed after joining as PO and what would be my post?
2. Will I be posted in my hometown or atleast nearby my hometown (chennai)?
3. Will there be frequent transfers like., every two or three years within TamilNadu after posting in a place?
4. I know that PO pay is around 30k (thats fine for me ( my first preference is Job security and Job satisfaction)). But will it increase marginally every year (thats enough forme 😃 )?
5. Will I be asked to go to any remote place to get promotion or any higher position?.
Please clarify the above doubts....I am totally confused and struck in my professional carrier about which I am getting worried daily :(:(:(

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...