Need a company to study with.

9 Posts  ·  11 Users
About this group
A Very Very Happy Republic Day Hi frnz, I'm Anjali stayin in Vashi,Mumbai n on this auspicious occasion of Republic Day I want to do smething new which can contribute to my output in the coming months . I've got 81%ile in XAT and applied to LI...
Page 1 of 1

Hey peeps.. I assume ull must have formed a study group..
Neways Im free this Sat n sun so jus let me know if u guys wanna meet and discuss the strategies. We can solve one paper as well

Cheerz

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
catapult
@catapult  ·  1,270 karma

ye Thread ko Freeze kiya jaaye!! :D

Bhaiyya,Hum kya mar gaye hai kya Mumbai main? ;);)

Oye .. she doesnt want to study with a plumber in Dharavi ...
Anjali, dont worry, my PM is on the way
PG - Post of January :D
This is it.
ohh and Hi Anjali :D
I stay in Delhi. Book tickets for April now. quite discounted.

Bhaiyya,Hum kya mar gaye hai kya Mumbai main?:wink::wink:

PG - Post of January :D
This is it.
ohh and Hi Anjali :D
I stay in Delhi. Book tickets for April now. quite discounted.

A Very Very Happy Republic Day
Hi frnz,
I'm Anjali stayin in Vashi,Mumbai n on this auspicious occasion of Republic Day I want to do smething new which can contribute to my output in the coming months . I've got 81%ile in XAT and applied to LIBA,XIME,GIM,ITM etc. I've joined Carrer Launcher and also planning to take CET n SIES exam juz to have few more options at hand. I despirately need sme1 or may b a grp with whom I can sit n study coz these dayz my motivation levels r juz drooping. I also want to do practice GDs,Political discussions, wher Indian Economy is heading, abt bussiness giants like Ratan Tata, Dheerubhai, Sunil Mittal, Bharti's etc.
The comin months will decide the course n dirwection of rest of my life. So plz is ther neone ....neone whu feels the same way n want to take steps to improve his/her life by a combined effort then plz do PM me.

Hi!

Welcome to PG!!!

You have come to the right place!!!

I am sure you will find people willing to come together for preparation and discussion.

People log into PG alone.

They almost always log out wih friends.

Just one note.

Sometimes for motivation...we need to go deep within ourselves rather than without.

Wish you ALL THE BEST!!

Regards
Tanveer
http://bit.do/prepforlife

Anybody from Patiala (PUNJAB) wanna prepare for GD/PI?

catapult
@catapult  ·  1,270 karma

That was a real colorful post...in all the spirits of "INDEPENDENCE DAY"....

Oops..Or is it REPUBLIC DAY today??

A Very Very Happy Republic Day
Hi frnz,
I'm Anjali stayin in Vashi,Mumbai n on this auspicious occasion of Republic Day I want to do smething new which can contribute to my output in the coming months . I've got 81%ile in XAT and applied to LIBA,XIME,GIM,ITM etc. I've joined Carrer Launcher and also planning to take CET n SIES exam juz to have few more options at hand. I despirately need sme1 or may b a grp with whom I can sit n study coz these dayz my motivation levels r juz drooping. I also want to do practice GDs,Political discussions, wher Indian Economy is heading, abt bussiness giants like Ratan Tata, Dheerubhai, Sunil Mittal, Bharti's etc.
The comin months will decide the course n dirwection of rest of my life. So plz is ther neone ....neone whu feels the same way n want to take steps to improve his/her life by a combined effort then plz do PM me.