NDIM New Delhi

3,561 Posts  ·  902 Users
About this group
Hi guys,dis is salman n i hv startdthis thread to gather information on ndim new delhi which is a reputed mat institute in delhi
Page 1 of 357

Hey guys!! I have decided to help all the MBA students who wasnt to pursue their career in finance!!

Being from a CA and a CFA background I undersatnd what a non commerce guys has to deal with during his/her MBA.

I offer an amazing and friendly learning experience .

-Shubham Gupta

CAT (99.62 percentile)

Post 81873264581218
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys this is Aman planning for admission in NDIM how is the NDIM college in terms of placement (avg package) and company visits, college do have facility of study abroad program..

1 comment
khushi_singh19
@khushi_singh19  ·  3 karma

Hi Aman, NDIM is a good college if u doesn't have anyother option from where u can pursue your MBA and it is true they do provide abroad exposure as well. See last decision should always be yours wheather u want to join it not.                                            

And if u require any MBA related help please go to BLACKFISKERS they have amazing infographics on company, then articles related to emerging trend,design thinking,current developments in marketing ,case studies etc. I have been to their website and its amazing to refer for the diverse topics as well . 

www dot blackfiskers dot com  

You can even follow them on insta for daily quizzes, news and fun facts .

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which is better

Imt hyderabad
Welingkar bangalore
1 comment10 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

For admissions in any Graduate and Postgraduate courses across India kindly contact on 9918800603...Free of cost councelling and help available...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any WhatsApp group??? For 2019 batch

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How is the placement scenario of this college in finance elective ???? Please help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey any adcom member, stop sending me ......ing emails, I'm not interested in your ......ing college.!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anybody has taken admission in this college this year?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Sahilmahotra2
@Sahilmahotra2  ·  0 karma

Yes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
shekhawatdeepak
@shekhawatdeepak  ·  3 karma

yes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment