NCSU -Jenkins MBA

9 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Hey All, Is there any one out there who is applying to NCSU's Jenkins MBA for Fall 2009? Just wanted to know if anyone of you have any info on the school and the reputation of the school? Cheers CMD
Page 1 of 1

I would like to know about NCSU Jenkins a bit more. Pointers on ranking, ROI, scholarships/funding/loans etc. would be really helpful.

Thanks!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys.. I have received an admit from NCSU Jenkins MBA for Fall 2014. Would like to know who else has got the admit? Also, are the scholarship details out for the MBA Program??

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
susi
@susi  ·  0 karma

I got admit from University of San Diego. Rejected from W&M.; Waiting for SDSU. GMAT score is 610

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
susi
@susi  ·  0 karma

Purdue is good university... Even my friend with 720 GMAT, Still waiting for the decision... great

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone applied to NC Jenkins??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Ppl

Is there any one else taking up NCSU this fall ?

Regards
Ani

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi friends!
This is sagar khale from mumbai got admit for MBA program.Is there any one from mumbai here?
Regards,
Sagar Khale

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi CMD

I am yet to receive the admission packet . I have an admit from CWRU,weatherhead (25k$ schol) .I am waiting to hear from MU.

Whats your profile ? Have you received an admit ?

Cheers
Ani

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thats Great Aniruddha...

have you any idea on the financial aid one can get out there in Jenkins. Btw have you received your admission package/courier as of now (That is if you are accepting their admit)??

Cheers
CMD

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi

I have applied to NCSU's Jenkins MBA for 09 and have an admit from there.

The College has good reputation in the NC .

Cheers
Ani

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
CMD
@CMD  ·  0 karma

Hey All,

Is there any one out there who is applying to NCSU's Jenkins MBA for Fall 2009?

Just wanted to know if anyone of you have any info on the school and the reputation of the school?

Cheers
CMD

1 comment
Navinmenon
@Navinmenon  ·  0 karma

Does anyone have any input regarding NCSU-Poole College of Management MBA with regards to Job placements, internships and other facilities. ? Please help.. Applying for Fall 2014 intake. Thanks in advance..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...