NCERT Short notes for UPSC, SSC, Banking Exams I PaGaLGuY Official I

Join this thread and get gist of important NCERT books for UPSC Prelims 2018, SSC CGL 2018, IBPS 2018 and other competitive exams.

8 Posts  ·  314 Users
Page 1 of 0

Hi I need a scribe in Pune.. for Ibps PO mains.. off course it's not free.. I m going to pay!! Pliz let me know if anyone interested to become a scribe

undefined
Write a comment...

GUYS PLS SEND ESSAY ON GST (ENGLISH LANGUAGE)IN WHICH COMPARISON IS MADE FROM PAST .....URGENT.........🙏

undefined
Write a comment...
NCERT Notes: Charter Act of 1813 Due to Napoleon Bonaparte’s Continental System in Europe (which prohibited the import of British goods into French allies in Europe), British traders and merchants suffered. So they demanded they be given a share...
Read more...
undefined
Write a comment...
NCERT Notes: The Regulating Act of 1773 The Regulating Act was passed in the British Parliament in June 1773. It was the first parliamentary ratification and authorization defining the powers and authority of the East India Company with respect to...
Read more...
undefined
Write a comment...
NCERT Notes: Modern History, Bipin Chandra Warren Hastings Warren Hastings (1732 – 1818) became the first Governor of the Presidency of Fort William (Bengal) in 1772 and the first Governor-General of Bengal in 1774 till he resigned in 1785. He st...
Read more...
undefined
Write a comment...
NCERT Notes: Modern History Part 3 Hyder Ali and the First Anglo-Mysore War (1767-1769) Hyder Ali started his career as a soldier in the Mysore Army. Soon rose to prominence in the army owing to his military skills. He was made the Dalavayi (comma...
Read more...
undefined
Write a comment...
History NCERT Short Notes for Modern India, Bipin Chandra. Part 2 Third Battle of Panipat Fought between: Maratha Empire and Durrani Empire (Afghanistan) People involved: Sadashivrao Bhau (Commander-in-chief of the Maratha Army), Vishwasrao, Malha...
Read more...
undefined
Write a comment...
History NCERT Short Notes for Modern India, Bipin Chandra. Part 1: Battle of Plassey: 1757 Fought between: Siraj-ud-daulah, the Nawab of Bengal and the British East India Company People involved: Siraj-ud-daulah, Colonel Robert Clive, Mir Jaffar, ...
Read more...
Alexferguson
@Alexferguson @Alexferguson  ·  6 months ago

asdasd

•  
undefined
Write a comment...