NCERT Short notes for UPSC, SSC, Banking Exams I PaGaLGuY Official I

Join this thread and get gist of important NCERT books for UPSC Prelims 2018, SSC CGL 2018, IBPS 2018 and other competitive exams.

13 Posts  ·  552 Users
Page 1 of 1
Is it possible to crack SSC CGL exam in the first attempt? The answer to this question depends on a lot of things. If you want clear the SSC Exam, then you will be join the top SSC coaching Center. Oureducation is the most reputed coaching provide...
Read more...
Post Image
Write a comment...
  I have just started giving free full courses for ssc cgl and other ssc conducted exams(Full fledged coaching institute in youtube for free).You can check out the first lesson down  and you will know there is no beating around the bush. When i st...
Read more...
Video Thumbnail
  •  
Write a comment...
https://youtu.be/Lej9_6k0eRU Please like, share and subscribe
Video Thumbnail
  •  
Write a comment...
https://youtu.be/acD9OZxYZB0 Please like, share and subscribe this video
Video Thumbnail
  •  
Write a comment...

Hi I need a scribe in Pune.. for Ibps PO mains.. off course it's not free.. I m going to pay!! Pliz let me know if anyone interested to become a scribe

Write a comment...

GUYS PLS SEND ESSAY ON GST (ENGLISH LANGUAGE)IN WHICH COMPARISON IS MADE FROM PAST .....URGENT.........🙏

Write a comment...
NCERT Notes: Charter Act of 1813 Due to Napoleon Bonaparte’s Continental System in Europe (which prohibited the import of British goods into French allies in Europe), British traders and merchants suffered. So they demanded they be given a share...
Read more...
Write a comment...
NCERT Notes: The Regulating Act of 1773 The Regulating Act was passed in the British Parliament in June 1773. It was the first parliamentary ratification and authorization defining the powers and authority of the East India Company with respect to...
Read more...
Write a comment...
NCERT Notes: Modern History, Bipin Chandra Warren Hastings Warren Hastings (1732 – 1818) became the first Governor of the Presidency of Fort William (Bengal) in 1772 and the first Governor-General of Bengal in 1774 till he resigned in 1785. He st...
Read more...
Write a comment...