NAutical Miles by IMS

6 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
hi, i am new to pagalguy... i hav something to share with u guys. last time i had gone to take SimCAt i was given a pamphlet sayin IMS is launching a book... i mean a NOVEL called NAUTICAL MILES to better our launguage skills... ppl interested i...
Page 1 of 1

To know more, contact IMS, omnipresent in all major cities.

Locked.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Why is this thread still not locked? :neutral::neutral:
Where are the mods...sogayee kya?

why do ppl open marketing threads anyways!!!
if you want to share this info, don open separate threads for it!!!

hi,
i am new to pagalguy... i hav something to share with u guys. last time i had gone to take SimCAt i was given a pamphlet sayin IMS is launching a book... i mean a NOVEL called NAUTICAL MILES to better our launguage skills... ppl interested in gettin rid of those tiring, long, frustrating wordlists can check this novel thingie out.. some of my IMS pals were saying we can purchase this novel at IMS centers and at simCAT venues it seems ..

i was trying to post all this in a thread "Read a novel..." but its closed :neutral: so dont scold me for startin yet another thread on NAUtiCAl MILES... i was left with no choice but to do so... also to know the story plot of NAUTICAL MILES visit IMS website thers a page on this novel i think ...its mentioned on there homepage

Regards,
Abhimanyu

Another covert marketing? Huh.............

Mods, lock kiya jaaye 😃

hi i tried a lot but cun find this book at any store. can u tell m e from where can i get its pdf version????? urgent

hi,
i am new to pagalguy... i hav something to share with u guys. last time i had gone to take SimCAt i was given a pamphlet sayin IMS is launching a book... i mean a NOVEL called NAUTICAL MILES to better our launguage skills... ppl interested in gettin rid of those tiring, long, frustrating wordlists can check this novel thingie out.. some of my IMS pals were saying we can purchase this novel at IMS centers and at simCAT venues it seems ..

i was trying to post all this in a thread "Read a novel..." but its closed :neutral: so dont scold me for startin yet another thread on NAUtiCAl MILES... i was left with no choice but to do so... also to know the story plot of NAUTICAL MILES visit IMS website thers a page on this novel i think ...its mentioned on there homepage

Regards,
Abhimanyu