National Defence Acadamy or IMA or OTA

10 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
*Hi........... If u wanted to join the armed forces ... which one would u go for... and y..... i feel that there is a sort of discrimination out here too.. NDA is for the high brainy ppl and IMA for the slightly less brainy and OTA is fo...
Page 1 of 1

that's true what u stated above.. NDA is for the non graduates and IMA and OTA is for the graduates.....

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
unknowntotheworld Says
i type whatever i feel like though i know that most of it is nonsense .. hehehe

No point stating the obvious..
Hi...........

i feel that there is a sort of discrimination out here too.. NDA is for the high brainy ppl and IMA for the slightly less brainy and OTA is for the usual ppl...

i being an army background feel soo.. what do u guys think ??

well

urs truly has spent his entire schooling days(7 tears) at an army school SAINIK SCHOOLS...well i must say we know these academies inside out ...having made it NDA ofcourse through SSB i dont agree with that brainy thing etc etc.....

moreover comparing NDA to IMA is like comparing IITs with IIMs.....(for the junta here not used to those acronyms)

again NDA is a common academy (one of its kind in asia ) where in all the deptts of our defense get trained together unlike IMA which is only for army...

and NDA (army)cadets passing out should compulsarily spend one year at IMA so theres no comparision basically......ig u are a graduate then u get into IMA or else NDA and the IMA........
cheeeeeeeeers

i type whatever i feel like though i know that most of it is nonsense .. hehehe

well i seem to just struggle in writing posts because kind find words to write very easily.......

so have a very low post count i guess.....

ya 32 posts a da.. coz i have no work to do at office today

And wow! 36 posts per day!
Be careful unless u trip at this speed mate! 😃

zeus Says
So where is the comparison anyways???

And also whats the point of discussion ? Which one we prefer ?
Also could you please go a lil easy on the bold font please ?
Thanks

I dont know if this forum is suited for this dude....but in any case...NDA is for Undergrads...IMA/OTA for Grads!

So where is the comparison anyways???

Hi...........

If u wanted to join the armed forces ... which one would u go for... and y.....

i feel that there is a sort of discrimination out here too.. NDA is for the high brainy ppl and IMA for the slightly less brainy and OTA is for the usual ppl...

no means fo trying to grade ppl or anythign but was just trying to give an example..

i being an army background feel soo.. what do u guys think ??