National Conference "FINANCIAL SECTOR REFORMS IN INDIA - THE ROADMAP AHEAD"

6 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hello, I am feeling immense pleasure to inform you all that the BLS Institute of Management - Mohan Nagar Ghazibad, is conducting a two day national conference on the topic "FINANCIAL SECTOR REFORMS IN INDIA - THE ROADMAP AHEAD". on 23 & 24th...
Page 1 of 1
Deepu_31 Says
I am from BIT and am interested in participating in your National Conference. So is there any forms to be filled i mean how to register myself for this conference?

You can visit the college's website and can easily get all the details there. All you need is to contact to one of the co-ordinators of the conference.

All the Best :cheerio:
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I am from BIT and am interested in participating in your National Conference. So is there any forms to be filled i mean how to register myself for this conference?

That sounds interesting.
If I am not wrong BLSIM conducted National Conference on HR also,isn't it?
I saw the coverage on Delhi Aaj Tak.

Dear Mam,

Yeah u got it right. Few weeks back we had conducted a National Conference on HR Management. It was a huge success and delhi aaj tak was our media partner.. Along with Finance Conference.. My college is also hosting conference on Rural Marketing ( Updates of which wil b available very soon).

Are you interested in participating. In which college you are??

That sounds interesting.
If I am not wrong BLSIM conducted National Conference on HR also,isn't it?
I saw the coverage on Delhi Aaj Tak.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries regarding the same.

Hello,

I am feeling immense pleasure to inform you all that the BLS Institute of Management - Mohan Nagar Ghazibad, is conducting a two day national conference on the topic "FINANCIAL SECTOR REFORMS IN INDIA - THE ROADMAP AHEAD". on 23 & 24th of april.

I on the behalf of the institute request all the interested participants to submit your paper.

For further inquiries please visit :

www.blsim.org

Regards,

Aarab