Nanyang Fellow MBA admission

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi Folks, I am Karunesh Nigam from Mumbai. i have secured admission Nanyang Fellow MBA for June 2010 intake with partial schorlarship. I have 2 questions and would like to listen to advices from all of u... 1\. How is overall reputation ...
Page 1 of 1
Hi Did you join the Nanyang Fellow programme, Like to discuss on your decision to join or not to as I am planning to take a decision similar to you
Srikanth

hi sree1974..: to PG
You accidentally bumped into an year old thread. karunesh must have taken his decision by now.
What you can do is post your detailed query here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/the-official-thread-for-nanyang-mba-aspirants-2011-intake-25057610
And why not get yourself used to the Search Option on PG:
Check out (How to Search on PaGaLGuY to find information you are looking for !)Search Guide and (PaGaLGuY Visual Guide ) Visual Guide before you start posting.
Enjoy your ride here.

@Mods pls close the thread.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Did you join the Nanyang Fellow programme, Like to discuss on your decision to join or not to as I am planning to take a decision similar to you

Srikanth

Hi Folks,

I am Karunesh Nigam from Mumbai. i have secured admission Nanyang Fellow MBA for June 2010 intake with partial schorlarship. I have 2 questions and would like to listen to advices from all of u...

1. How is overall reputation of the program and to be specific in terms of ROI considering the Tuition fee is 68000 SGD + living expences?
2. Currently i am working with Royal Bank of Scotland, Mumbai as Project Manager and drwaing a handsome salary, so would it be good to leave this job and join the Nanyang Sloan Fellow MBA as my employer would not be giving me leave without pay for 1 year so I will have to quit from my job.

Any advise can be of great help specially with past stats / experience if anyone has.

Rgds
Karunesh