Nanyang Class of 2014 aspirants

19 Posts  ·  42 Users
About this group
The Nanyang admissions microwebsite opens today. Hence thought of starting a thread on Nanyang. This thread is intended for all those who intend to apply to the Nanayang business school this year. Sharing my profile: Exp: 9 years Industr...
Page 1 of 2

Any interview calls????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

did anyone encountered an updated application status ? Nanyang's final decision for R2 was due today ? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sent a mail to NTU regarding application status.. This is their reply-

Due to overwhelming applications, we seek your kind understanding. Your application is complete. Interview processes can be expected around early March/April.  If you have been shortlisted for an interview, we'll then get in touch with you again via email.

Thank you.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all! Anyone got any info on the schedules or the details about Video interview ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all! Anyone got any info on the schedules or the details about Video interview ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@talli

its been a while that we have applied for R1..any body received any calls yet?

nope. nothing as yet. i checked the portal and it says "application under process"....

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

its been a while that we have applied for R1..any body received any calls yet?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello all! It would be great to know about the employment scenario in Singapore as well as placement prospects post NTU- MBA, especially for the general management track. It would be of great help if the current students can share their insights on this. Many thanks!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got GMAt score of 610 ..can i apply to nanyang and expect that they will atelase conaide my GMAT score or should i again take the test and apply at a latter point of time . Please help ..tks in advance and also which all colleges are good for the above score ..work ex : 4 plus years in IT as well as in Non IT field .

"Practice and Persistency"= 100 %tile !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi

I had given my GRE in 2010 while in college and have a score of 1510 which is an equivalent of 750 in the GMAT.

I'm applying with the GRE score only for the fall 2014 Semester as I don't think I can get a better score now 😁

I currently have 2 yrs of experience in Deloitte Consulting(IT) and would have 3 yrs by fall 2014.

I have a high GPA in college 8.8 and high marks in 10th and 12th board exams

I have also worked in a start-up helping them expand their business and have a few other organizational activities under my belt.

Is my profile alright for Nanyang if presented properly.

Thanks

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...