Nanyang ? Anyone applying ?

196 Posts  ·  49 Users
About this group
Hi, Anyone applying to Nanyang this year. I am planning to apply to Nanyang. I am not very sure whether I should be applying but thought I would still give it a try. There has been a lot of comparisons between Nanyang and NUS with favours swingi...
Page 1 of 20

Hey guys i am puneeth

i work in Societe Generale bangalore with 2 yrs of exp

Wats the cost of mba in singapore?

my budget is max 35l!

Can i have some opinions?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Nanyang has a very good double degree with HSG, St. Gallen

Must try for the same

As a current student at HSG, you can read through my personal blog entryhttp://alambanlives.blogspot.ch/2011/11/hsg-days.html

all questions and comments are welcome

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Well, I am surprised that I did not find a single NANYANG 2012 intake thread on forum. Either I am blind or no such thread has been started yet :S :O.... Please gimme a link plox.. 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Barun,

Guess I am late into this thread. Did you land in Nanyang? I am thinking of applying to Nanyang for 2012. So would need some tips about positioning the application. I am not still sure whether I would also apply to NUS?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi

iam applying for Nanyang 2009 intake. with GMAT-590, 1 yr of domain work exp and 5 yrs of IT work exp by 2009, good academics, good extra curricular activities, Indian woman.

Please let me know my chances.

Regards,
M

Nanyang has a minimum requirement of GMAT 600..check out their FAQs...also since you are just short of it mail the adcomm for considering ur case....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi

iam applying for Nanyang 2009 intake. with GMAT-590, 1 yr of domain work exp and 5 yrs of IT work exp by 2009, good academics, good extra curricular activities, Indian woman.

Please let me know my chances.

Regards,
M

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
jshah29 Says
any idea when does intake for 2008 start??

I think they start acepting the application from October 2008.

Do you know anyone who has got an admit for 2007 and has joined ?

I wish to know more about the school and its placement scenario ...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any idea when does intake for 2008 start??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone in here who got a final admit from Nanyang MBA ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi all,

i just got a mail from Nanyang(interviewed on 20th may) stating that i shud increase my work-ex and contact them b4 march 2008 for the 2008-09 academic year and a final decision will only then be taken. Wat a let-down. please scrap back if any1 received a similar response. ATB to all.

regards,
Prash.

hi prash,

could u share ur profile? m thinkin of applyin to NTU for 2008 batch...it wud b gud if u can share ur experience with the admission process...

one more hting...i dont think u shd ve ne probs with NTU for 2008-09 cz looks like they just ve a prb with ur exp n everythin else is k...so u ll 99% get thru next yr

-
thanks
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...