name of a married female candidate

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hello, I am a married person...Now when I was filling in the CET application form ..I had no clue that the first space itself will put me into a worry:shocked:..It was mentioned there that mention your name as per the SSC marklist ...obivious...
Page 1 of 1

Hey,

It doesnt look like that you should be having a problem anyhow as you have all the documents to prove the name change.

Just clarify the name change thing with the colleges that you will be applying to. Still i dont see any problem being faced there. May be the only thing the college could do is take a notarized/legal undertaking from you on the name change. :)

Cheers and All the best!!!!
GJ

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hello,

I am a married person...Now when I was filling in the CET application form ..I had no clue that the first space itself will put me into a worry:shocked:..It was mentioned there that mention your name as per the SSC marklist ...obiviously the 10th marklist has my maiden name...so I gave cet exam with my maiden name..

But I have worked after my marriage so all my experience letters contain my new name...I do have marriage certificates and gazzete and all that...but my dilema is whether I shd proceed with my maiden name or new name..while taking admissions

Tried to contact the DTE but no responce ...

I wonder why do they not mention it on the online application form what do the poor married female folks shd do or do they presume that married ladies will certainly not give CET??? didnt find any clause towards this in the prospectus either...:sneaky:

I know not many can help in this but still anyone of you or ur acquaintances gone thr this...???

or am I creating a hype ..its just ok to take ur PG degree with your maiden name.....??

????????

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.