NABARD GRADE A 2020

239 Posts  ·  4,429 Users
About this group

Only genuine aspirants are requested to  join the group who need guidance to crack NABARD GRADE A 2020

Page 1 of 24

Hello Aspirants

I have RBI & NABARD Grade A 2021 All Login Courses & Materials (Latest) . All Phase 1 and Phase 2 Parts Completely Covered in it. (General Awareness - G.A , Economics - ESI ,Agriculture & Rural Development - ARD, Descriptive English etc.) at Nominal Cost.All Notes, Videos, All Sheets, Practice Questions etc.. Present.

If Anyone interested to Take on Sharing Basis or Fully. Then Message me with Telegram ID or Number Details on nbrd.21crse@gmail.com

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone please tell me the best platform to buy "NABARD GRADE B" course and if anyone has already purchased it, can we use it in sharing basis. Awaiting replies..

jessica
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Get FREE NABARD Grade A Study Material for Phase 1 and Phase 2 with PDFs, Videos, Study Notes, and Mock Tests.

https://www.anujjindal.in/nabard-grade-a-free-material/

Anuj Jindal, the founder, is an ex-manager from SBI, with an M.Com from Delhi School of Economics. He also has a JRF in Commerce & Management and NET in HRM, along with more than 4 years of experience in the field of Education.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any idea when nabared going to release it grade a notification

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone preparing seriously for Nabard Grade A and wants to take course in sharing basis plz mail me. We will be a samll group. sumonm9921@gmail.com 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The NABARD Grade A Notification 2021 will be out soon. Application is the most important part of the examination phase. If you fill any incorrect details here, you will be at the risk of getting your candidature cancelled at the last moment and all your efforts may go in vain. Therefore, it is extremely necessary to know the complete NABARD Grade A application process properly. To assist you with this we have provided step by step process of filling the NABARD Grade A application form.

https://www.anujjindal.in/nabard-grade-a-complete-info/

Anuj Jindal, the founder, is an ex-manager from SBI, with an M.Com from Delhi School of Economics. He also has a JRF in Commerce & Management and NET in HRM, along with more than 4 years of experience in the field of Education.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail105162132759999
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone preparing for NABARD GRADE A seriously and wants to purchase course on sharing basis can contact me. Will form a small group and purchase it. Mail id: writetorana03@gmail.com

1 comment
@8080  ·  122 karma

@Rana03 wch platform course ??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...