NABARD GRADE A 2020

49 Posts  ·  1,424 Users
About this group

Only genuine aspirants are requested to  join the group who need guidance to crack NABARD GRADE A 2020

Page 1 of 5

NABARD 2020 by CLARITY 📚✏️📌🔖📝 Holistic preparation of ARD for NABARD by Clarity https://t.me/NABARD2020_21

All notes in PDF avlbl there
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have been watching for more than a month that this group has become more of business making rather than informative and helping the aspirants. Every other person is promoting and selling the notes and the materials. Unnecessarily a hype and fear has been created regarding ARD and ESI.  I must tell all the first timers who are appearing for Nabard that no need to panic. In prelims questions are asked straight forward regarding government schemes. Most of the questions will contain full form of the scheme, ministry of that scheme , age eligibility to avail that scheme. That's it. You dont have to go too much in detail for prelims. Use your time wisely in this last week. Devote your time in agriculture section. And cover the current affairs of the last 5 months including state government schemes . This will suffice. 

2 comments
Vijayji123
@Vijayji123  ·  0 karma

Budget is sal ka kru ya last year ka

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rj.jaiswal
@rj.jaiswal  ·  28 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone please provide the study material for ARD and ESI for NABARD grade A??? 

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Rab Rakhha....!!!!
1 comment
rj.jaiswal
@rj.jaiswal  ·  28 karma

file:///C:/Users/Rohit/Downloads/nabard/PIB%20Schemes%20&%20Yearly%20Gist.pdf 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

NABARD Office Attendant Answer key 2020 | NABARD OA Exam Analysis 04 / 02 / 2020 Asked Question

Link https://uptetinfo.in/nabard-office-attendant-answer-key/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, is there anyone who has applied for NABARD grade A - IT discipline?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guyz... Sharing Nabard + RBI Grade B 2020 complete edutp course Phase 1 and 2+ mocks in 1700/- validity till 31 Dec 2020. If interested can mail me with your contact details to my email id... mohit.patra30@gmail.com

1 like1 comment
Mohit.Patra
@Mohit.Patra  ·  7 karma

mohit.patra30@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

NABARD Gr A 2020 Edutap course ESI+ARD (Downloadable) available.
Material contains two parts, current & static in each subject.
Economic & Social issues :
Current part (Cost 300₹) Includes Monthly CA magazines, MCQ based on monthly magazines, Yojana + Kurukshetra Magazine with MCQs, Govt. schemes, Reports (Periodic labour force survey 2017-18, SECC 2011, Census 2011, SRS Bulletin, Economic survey, budget)

Static part (Cost 200₹) Includes Video Lectures (downloadable)+ Summary sheets.

Agriculture & Rural Devlopment :
Current part (Cost 300₹) Includes Monthly Agri CA magazines, Yojana + Kurukshetra Magazine with MCQs, Govt. schemes related to ARD, Reports (NABARD Model Bankable project report, Livestock census, Indian state of forest report, Agri Census, Ministry of Agriculture/Rural devlopment/Animal husbandary report, NABARD_All_India_Rural_Financial_Inclusion_Survey).

Static part (Cost 200₹) Includes Video Lectures (downloadable) + Summary sheets.

Phase1 Static GK, Phase1 full mocks PDF also included. 

Computer awareness notes of edutap included.

Content is downloadable with no deadline. Content will be updated frequently as per the updates from Edutap. Google drive access will be given first then payment needs to be done.

if intrested telegram @sanj221192 or mail nabard2020.gra@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...