*Animal Husbandry & Dairy Science*
1 What is the mean of ration? *It is allowance feed given to animal for a period of 24 hours.* ✅
2 Roughages are the feed stuff which contains more than of crude fiber and less than of TDN.? *18% , 60%*✅
3 What should be the maximum concentration of crude fiber in poultry ration? *6 to 8%*✅
4 What should be the temperature of water present in an artificial vagina while collecting the semen? *45°C*✅
5 Dairy cow with “Very Good” grade scores points in judging score card ? *85-90*✅
6 Colostrum is given to:? *New born calves only*✅
7 Berseem contains __ of crude protein? *17-19%*
8 Back crossing means? *Mating of crossbred female to one of its pure breed parent*✅
9 Onion is which kind of crop? *Long day plant*✅
10 Scab or wart like lesions on featherless part of body such as comb and wattles is symptom of which of the following disease? *Fowl pox*✅
11 Nutrients which are required by plants in small quantity are referred as? *Micro nutrients*✅
12. 2 kg bran plus 1kg jaggary or molasses moistened with lukewarm water is given to? *Freshly calved cow or buffalo*✅
13 Milk secreting hormone oxytocin is secreted from? *Posterior pituitary gland*✅
14 Milk produced by which of the following method is more hygienic? *Machine milking*✅
15 Which is the oldest method for poultry keeping? *Free Range system*✅
16 Which is the best crop for hay making? *Green oat*✅
17 Which acid is used in the Gerber fat testing method? *Sulphuric acid*✅
18 Which part of ruminant stomach contains 100 folds from inside called as laminae? *Omasum*✅
19 Which of the following is not a productive roughage? *Green maize*✅
20 Which is not the part of male reproductive system? *Fallopian tubes*✅
What is the expected cut off of nabard manager 2019?? when the results will be out??
Hii..any idea about good attempts for nabard manager2019?? what's expected cut off?
As we all know that NABARD Exam is just a few days away and it's time for revision. To help students in their Revision, I have provided complete Current Affairs for the month of May 2019. So, begin your revision right now and watch this video till the end.
All the best!!
Hello! Monthly Current Affairs Magazine – SPOTLIGHT is Out.
Download the Monthly Current Affairs Magazine – SPOTLIGHT of May 2019.
SPOTLIGHT is designed to help you for RBI Grade B, SEBI Grade A & NABARD Grade A Exam. You can download the Magazine from the button below.
SPOTLIGHT of Previous Month will be provided to you by the first week of next month. It will cover news across different sections with the Question Bank of more than 450 Questions.
CLICK ON THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD YOUR SPOTLIGHT: http://bit.ly/2I1IIQm
IMPORTANT TOPIC FOR NABARD 2019 EXAM
ROLE OF WATER FOR GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF CROPS
- Water is a constituent of protoplasm
- Water acts as a solvent. Plants can absorb nutrients when these nutrients are dissolved in water
- Water is used for transpiration carrier of nutrients from the soil to green plant tissues.
- They are used for photosynthesis and the end product is also conveyed through water to various plant parts
- Water forms over 90% of the plant body by green or fresh weight basis.
- Plants can synthesis food through photosynthesis only in the presence of water in their system.
- Water helps to maintain the turgidity of cell walls. Water helps in cell enlargement due to turgor pressure and cell division which ultimately increase the growth of plant.
- Water is essential for the germination of seeds, growth of plant roots, and nutrition and multiplication of soil organism.
- Water is essential in hydraulic process in the plant. It helps in the conversion of starch to sugar.
- Water helps in the transpiration, which is very essential for maintaining the absorption of nutrient from the soil.
11.Water regulates the temperature and cools the plant.12.Water helps in the chemical, physical and biological reaction in soil.So, water is applied externally, if availability seems limited through soil, not sufficient to meet the requirement due to drought or excess losses. We call the external application of water to the soil to supplement the requirement as `Irrigation'.