Those who have not joined, join it by the link given below.
Ms Deeksha Gathwal started her Preparation only after the notification of RBI GRADE B 2019 notification. How she Prepared for the exam, to know her strategy Watch the video:
If you are looking for answers of the following Questions:
1. Ramesh Singh book for Indian economy should be studied or not
2. P.C.Chandra for Finance should be studied or not
3. Current affairs from UPSC platforms should be studied or not
4. Government Schemes from UPSC platforms should be studied or not
5. How many months current affairs should be studied for Phase 1 and Phase II..
6. How many months Preparation it is required to crack RBI GRADE B.
7. Do Gap years matter or not?
8. Can we exceed word limit in essay writing?
9. Best test series for Phase I
10. How to prepare for interview?
11. How mnay months current affairs should be studied.
Then you must watch this video.
Hello friends, I am Sagnik Bhattacharjee currently working as an *RBI Assistant* (joined in *2019*) This was my time table for last 30 days of RBI Mains 2017. Those who are appearing RBI Mains/$BI Mains 2020 it would be very helpful to all of you... If you like it then do Subscribe my channel and share with your friends who are preparing for Govt job... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E98yGrob5J8
Myths about ESI Paper of RBI Grade B Exam:
1.All Government Schemes from UPSC coaching websites
2.Last One Year Current Affairs.
3.India Year Book.
4.All reports/indices in news.
Analysis of Last three years Paper of ESI of RBI Grade B Phase 2
Tomorrow at 11 am ixamBee free dally Live session is very special, Dont miss it .
Hear Mr. Parmod Tiwari, IRS
How he got 6 interview call letters -
UPSC, RBI GRADE B, NABARD GRADE A, IRDA, ECGS and GIC.
Preparation strategies - https://youtu.be/enYGji3ZUd8
Book your calender for tomorrow (16th May) @ 11 AM
Hello everyone, Join us on Youtube for Daily live Sessions at 11am.
Topic for today’s class – Covid 19 - What is important for Exam.
Please visit the link below for the class: https://youtu.be/sl9iJDC5dT4
& Please watch the video on IBT 11 Primary Vs Collateral Security: https://youtu.be/Hp6pW6-8TFc
Daily 10 Current affairs (GA) questions:
Hello everyone, Daily current affairs for 30th April 2020: https://youtu.be/ZkfmD2cp180
Important Banking Term part 10 (Mutual Fund): https://youtu.be/Dhm6wPuw3ts
Subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTo-InpWhTAXo4uGR5xHsRA?view_as=subscriber