My story

7 Posts  ·  60 Users
About this group
Well guys Hi i'm varun and this is my story and need ur suggestions on how to unfold the mystry... i got a pretty decent 94%ile in last CAT but didn't get through nay colleges other than UBS as didn't fill any other than IIMs and MDI and as a ...
Page 1 of 1

Hi guys

thanks to all of u suggesting me to go thru the thread which i did...
i did find one which was about part time or full time which was really heplful... but still i have more choices to decide among so guys... do let me no wat to do...
Thanks

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Yeah Varun,
First go thorugh the Existing thread. There will be similar thread. And more over, you might find a better solution there.

what U r MAd means is that there are other threads existing on the forum where people with similar problems interact and discussion abt matters similar to yours take place....so before starting a thread, it would be advisable for you to look through the preexisting threads and post ur queries there rather than starting a new thread.

sibs

I'm not sure i follow you.. isn't this the purpose of this forum -to seek help and to show others the way when in need.... or have i got the idea wrong in my mind... do clarify

uRmad Says
I am not sure I am qualified enough to pass a comment on your dilemmas presented, But if I were in your position,a newbie on a forum, then I'd make sure I Search before going on a thread starting spree !!!
uRmad Says
I am not sure I am qualified enough to pass a comment on your dilemmas presented, But if I were in your position,a newbie on a forum, then I'd make sure I Search before going on a thread starting spree !!!

lovely solution for problem subbu!!
If u were in my position wat wud u've done... pls let me no

|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||

Well guys Hi
i'm varun and this is my story and need ur suggestions on how to unfold the mystry...
i got a pretty decent 94%ile in last CAT but didn't get through nay colleges other than UBS as didn't fill any other than IIMs and MDI and as a bak up UBS... I was Campus recruited so that gave me extra push to go for the best..
now for this cat i cant prepare well enough so this year is gone aswell...
now i'm left with 4 options...
1) Go for Colleges that i didn't earlier want to...
2)_Go for MBA abroad
3)Go for Corrospondence as my Company sponsers for the same...
and Best one..
Go all out for CAT next year....
each choice has its own Pros and Cons .

The Following are My WHy not to go for a particular option:

1)If earlier i thought i can do better.. then i'd be a fool to waste my 94%ile score
2)MBA abroad means shelling out a truck load of money so let me have an idea as to wat kinda money r we talkin abt here
3) Evening Classes MBA... really don think so its even close to real thing.. Plus market value of course very very debatable as far as i think
4) @ years in IT industry and end up in Finance or Mkting... all this time spent in industry wont add much weightage to me

If u were in my position wat wud u've done... pls let me no...