MuSigma BA Vs ZS Associates Business Operations Associate

11 Posts  ·  21 Users
About this group
I have this two options. I plan to do MBA later. what do u think will be the best option???
Page 1 of 2

I also plan to MBA next year. I have an offer at hand from Zs associates. Currently i am a fresher. Should i join ZS ? Will i get time to prepare?

5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

You would get different projects at Mu Sigma. But the project changes happen once a year. It's not like you work for 2 months and then they change it. So keep that in mind. Overall Mu Sigma is quite good company. Just my experiences were not that positive. More of my team thing; it had shitloads of work. But it is a good company. ZS, though is a better one.

Amit.. CAT 2012; OA:99.6, QA:99.5, VA:97.3. Calls from A, C,L, new IIMs and FMS. Converts : FMS :)
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Go to ZS dude! Mu Sigma is more of a big corporate now. ZS doesn't have just higher package. The quality of peer group and the work is better. If you wanna prepare for MBA there wont be time in Mu SIgma. I dont know abt ZS though. But Mu Sigma is hectic as heLL. In my team, Pfizer; people work madly till 11pm from 11 am to 11 pm. Thankfully, I didnt work that long. Anyways I had to leave the company to prepare for GDPI!

Amit.. CAT 2012; OA:99.6, QA:99.5, VA:97.3. Calls from A, C,L, new IIMs and FMS. Converts : FMS :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Both of them have the same work culture! ZS gives u a higher packg though.
Mu Sigma has less of analytic projects now and is doing merely reporting for most of its projects.
on the other hand ZS will give you exposure to real modelling and analytics.
I have worked with Mu Sigma for more than a year now. Believe me, it's just the same as an IT company for most of the projects now. Most of it is SAS reporting or Excel.

Go for ZS!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@sateeshin said:
Mu Sigma = Chillar company
And why is it so exactly?
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.| IIM Indore 2013-2015
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mu Sigma = Chillar company

I don't undersign
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I know frnds in musigma who intend to join ZS

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yaah .. but as u r saying urself I will get more exposure and get to learn alot more at Mu Sigma... then y ZS ?? package will be almost same in 2nd year

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ZS specialize in pharma analytics whereas Mu Sigma can give u opportunity to work in marketing analytics, risk analytics or supply chain analytics and also in various domains viz. Retail, pharma, finance,etc. Though ZS is a bigger brand and I am sure the package is also more when compared to Mu sigma. So it would make sense to go for ZS for now.

IIM A | KDT 09| BDT 11 | SBT 11
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ZS

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...