Mumbai Meet

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi everyone. I've been talking to some guys. We're planning to meet up on Sat or Sun At Andheri McDonalds. Now we need to know about all those who can make it and what time suits everyone. So, kindly let us know what's convenient to ever...
Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone. I've been talking to some guys. We're planning to meet up on Sat or Sun At Andheri McDonalds.

Now we need to know about all those who can make it and what time suits everyone.

So, kindly let us know what's convenient to everyone. But as of now... Sat or Sun at Andheri Mcdonalds.

And guys... preferably... let us know by Thursday. That gives us enough time to contact everyone. We've formed a Yahoo group also. Please join and post ur details.

Looking forward to meeting everyone

Varun

varun.. AM sorry to tell u that we had a big meet yesterday.. almost the whole day!!! I dont know what u are talking about.. yahoogroups etc.. if u guys are meeting .. pls do so...PM me about who all are meeting up... Till then to avoid confusions, I am locking up the thread!!! 😃 😃

Simbaaaaaaa
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

:!: :!: :!: :!:

Hi everyone. I've been talking to some guys. We're planning to meet up on Sat or Sun At Andheri McDonalds.

Now we need to know about all those who can make it and what time suits everyone.

So, kindly let us know what's convenient to everyone. But as of now... Sat or Sun at Andheri Mcdonalds.

And guys... preferably... let us know by Thursday. That gives us enough time to contact everyone. We've formed a Yahoo group also. Please join and post ur details.

Looking forward to meeting everyone

Varun