Mu-Sigma Vs Cognizant Which is good for Mba?

177 Posts  ·  114 Users
About this group
Page 1 of 18

Is it possible to work in Mu-sigma and prepare for CAT alongside?

1 comment
RobertZane
@RobertZane  ·  6 karma

Yes. Many have successfully done so in the past and secured seats in the top B-Schools in India and abroad.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does Mu Sigma goes to B-Schools like IMT-G, IMI-D, or Great Lakes for MBA grads, and if yes do they give the same profile of MT??

IMI Batch 2014-16 || Placecomm || Mckinsey
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone presently working with Musigma, please tell me the approx schedule of what happens in a day?? I will be starting to work in August 1st week and really freaked out from many stories Iv heard..and also it is 6 days a week or 5 days..and can i take a leave for sister's wedding which is to happen within the next 4 months, as i heard that taking leave is also a big problem....Also do they pay us on time??😟

CAT'12,First attempt 83%ile !!CAT'13- Will do better,Mark my words .
2 comments
good_enough
@good_enoughIIM Calcutta  ·  1,965 karma

No one to ask you but just for curiosity ur cat 13 %le ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Swapnil1991
@Swapnil1991IIM Ranchi  ·  138 karma

I have worked in Mu Sigma for a year. It is 5 day week! I think you should be able to take leave for sister's weeding. (The question will be how many days... - a week or so you should be able to get.) 

One advice: DO NOT BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU HEAR :) 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello =)
I'm supposed to start work at Mu Sigma as BA from 4th July.. i have a few queries!

1. Is the work-life balance really that bad? 😞
2. I actually reside in bangalore, but very far from the company! So will i have a big transport problem, considering its not safe to use public transport for girls at night?
3. I heard the salary isn't actually 4.05! What is it then and in the 2nd year it'll be 6.25??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello all..

I need ur help... i m gonna appear the the off campus drive next week... I am from production engg branch....How should i prepare for the test ( there are 4 rounds of test viz. online test, Group Discussion, video synthesis, personal interview )????

plz help me out... thanksssss.........
Rab Rakhha....!!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

someone plz help me out....

as i can see from the sites that mu sigma is organizing off campus drives....
I want to appear the the drive .. but don't know how to do and what to do?? how can i apply for the same???

thanks in advance......
Rab Rakhha....!!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@shrikant0218 Hi .....thanks for taking time to answer every1s query regding Mu sigma 😃 I want to know if a person having 2 years work ex in manufacturing sector can get a job in Mu sigma....I am really interested in analytics and want to be a consultant post MBA.....but i dont want to rely on MBA alone to make a career shift....i want to do it NOW.....I am in supply chain management now and Mu Sigma's Supply Chain Analysis verticalnterests me a great deal...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@AimIIMAC - Actually it is possible. But you need to return in less than 3 months else you may have to go through MSU again.
It's simple. We kill the Batman..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@MAHISH @shrikant0218 I would like to know if old employees of musigma, who left in say
IIM Kozhikode PGP 2016-18
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Madhujith Thanks a lot for the suggestion, however I was expecting more positives from your side as what I have heard from somebody working at that company that it is a good company.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...