Does the programme gurantees placement in Mu sigma ??How many seats are there ?
https://chat.....com/BU2scC4czvuKnp5t99L6l6 WhatsApp group for the July batch .
I am interested in this program. Could you please clarify my doubts-
1) Total no. of seats in the program.
2) https://www.tapmi.edu.in/lead-programme/admission-process/ It is mentioned that score of Qualifying Exam would be consisdered? Which exam you're talking about?
3) https://www.tapmi.edu.in/lead-programme/timelines/ - Application timeline has been extended? Please clarify.
I tried filling the form but it does not give any option to fill questions regarding hobies, intrest sop etc...Please guide!!
Career Growth and Trajectory as an AL
Apprentice Leaders form the leadership and decision-making layer of the company, and are entrusted with revenue and business goals. Mu Sigma believes in maximizing every leader, and while they continue to lead Fortune 500 customer engagements and realize revenue growth, ALs personally align themselves to a breed of leadership and are mentored towards becoming a potential CXO in said leadership style
- Display high operational and organizational strategy strength to grow into a potential COO (Chief Operations Officer) – The ideal career trajectory for ALs who are left-brain dominant, can set-up and design large teams for success through high operational efficiency, display rigour, attention to detail, possess a flawless commitment to timelines, are extremely reliable, and possess the ability to quickly fix obstacles and ensure progress towards goals.
- Shape, sell, and serve solutions to grow into a potential CSO (Chief Sales Officer) – The preferred career trajectory for ALs who have a strong sales-mindset, display high empathy towards business and customers, have an artistic right-brain to quickly extract latent demand from customers and shape the right value proposition in return, and have the commitment to oversee a full sales cycle from demand generation and intent to interest and revenue realization
- Envision and integrate technology to realize sustainable innovation and grow into a CTO (Chief Technology Officer) – Technology is often misinterpreted or equated to having a depth and knowledge of technology – instead, to realize business success, technology must be interpreted as the technique of executing program in the most innovative and sustainable fashion using the right technology pillar. This is the ideal career path for ALs who are able to integrate technology into everyday processes and solutions, and can envision long-term and large-scale innovation using the right tech – ALs who show that “the world is not separated into tech and non-tech jobs, and that instead every job can be tech-enhanced” will be mentored for growth into potential CTOs.
- Graduates successfully completing the program after meeting the pre-defined graduation criterion will be provided the job-offer of a Trainee Apprentice Leader in Mu Sigma
- Mu Sigma operates as a positively flat organization, with Apprentice Leader (AL) being the unified designation across the company once an employee gets appraised into the role
- ‘Apprentice’ because the journey of learning never stops and no matter what role you play, you’re always learning
- ‘Leader’ because Mu Sigma does not believe in managers and administrators – we believe in leaders who can take control, lack any ego, get their hands dirty, and do what it takes to succeed
- ALs are entrusted with the responsibility of being Mu Sigma leaders in every sense of the word – they are given full ownership of business and revenue goals with Fortune 500 customers, they solve some of the most innovative and challenging problems for customers, and they work with the CEO and senior leadership to solve high-impact problems for the growth of Mu Sigma
- The minimum starting compensation for a Trainee AL with 2-3 years of experience will be a cost-to-company of Rs. 9,00,000 plus performance-based pay. Candidates with higher experience (of up to 6 years) will be considered for higher compensations based on their experience and performance.
- The actual compensation may be higher than above, based on the experience, profile, and program course performance of the graduate
Application Process & Fee
Interested students need to apply for this programme via the link provided on the websites of Mu Sigma and TAPMI-CEL (Center for Executive Learning). The details of the application process are as follows.
The application is open online to register visit https://www.tapmi.edu.in/lead-programme/
There is no application fee for applying to this Programme.
The last date for applying is the 30th September, 2019
Selection interviews will happen over 29th September and 20th October 2019
Career Paths & Progression
Graduate successfully completing the program after meeting the pre-defined graduation criterion will be provided the Job-offer of a Trainee Apprentice Leader in Mu Sigma.
Mu Sigma operates as a positively flat organization, with Apprentice Leader (AL) being the unified designation across the company once an employee gets appraised into the role
'Apprentice' because the journey of learning never stops and no matter what role you play, you are always learning
'Leader' because Mu Sigma does not believe in managers and administrators-we believe in leaders who can take control, lack any ego, get their hands dirty, and do what it takes to succeed.
The program will run over the course of an 11-month period and will involve training at both TAPMI University and Mu Sigma premises. TAPMI faculty will deliver training on the foundations of management, business communication, design thinking, behavioural sciences, and leadership.
Mu Sigma will provide experiential training on global leadership, analytics, and problem-solving with real Fortune 500 customers, and students will learn by apprenticing alongside decision scientists.
Students successfully graduating from the program after meeting the pre-defined cut-off criterion will be offered the role of a Trainee 'Apprentice Leader' (AL) by Mu Sigma and fast-tracked into a global leadership role in analytics, with the opportunity to be appraised into a full-fledged Apprentice Leader (AL) and run their own customer engagements within a year.