Mtv Roadies 4 And Beyond

35 Posts  ·  19 Users
About this group
This thread is meant for all the junta who loves roadies and hv a passion for bikes and adventure. \----All the people who hv seen roadies this time do u feel that the winner ANTHONY from kolkatta is justified to be a winner or the most hated BA...
Page 1 of 4

i really had no idea abt this show until i watched some auditions lately. the auditions are really pathetic(i donno abt the show)..i mean its kinda immoral. i seriously think this show affects ur character...there are guys on the show setting bad examples(especially for teenagers)..

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

well people 8th of february was 1 amazing day for me.I was in hyderabad for icfai interview saw a gal loo king very similar to poonam from roadies went to her and asked and she actually turned out to be her:) 😃 😃
went on chatting .Again after mp nd pi went to her and talked about her xperience nd y bani was not thrown out in the vote-outs.
This gal was damn down to earth she was there for her friends intvw.
Now, i went out to hv lunch with her at paradise and some other batchmates were there along with us had veg biryani she was a veggie. Enjoyed it a lot.
They went back to their hotel nd we for results .they came back at 6 nd after gettin the results we again went for a lake side restaurant for dinner .I have some pics in my cell which i will be attaching as soon as i reach delhi.had an awsome time with her.
By the way got thru hyderabad(ICFAI) as well so really a memorable day for me.

How old are you? 13?
Ill be clear. there is sense and there is nonsense. Unfortunately, Roadies falls in the latter category. Neither do you get to watch nothing special nor do you really need to. I mean, not watching an episode makes you feel bad?
Im not anti-ALL reality shows. The amazing race was actually fun. But then, pitchign soem lameass kids on bikes of which they have little or no idea and making them fight for no reason, how is even a fringe bit better than Big Boss or whatever the other one is.
Again, Im dont wasting my time here. This isnt even worth an argument and neither are you.
But I shall forever hold that whoever did enjoy this show actually needs to rent a brain, heck, buy it.

Bhai mere..
How can u say roadies was non sense.. how the hell did u come to the conclusion that this show is nonsense.. there r 2 possibilities..
1. Yaar aapne show toh paka dekha hai isliye u know everythin bout the fights and strategies used to make them fight. Yaar u r comparing roadies with Big boss.. toh janaab Big Boss bhi dekhte the.. so i assume u watch such nonsensical shows (Thats hypocrisy)
2. U're posting such msgs to get sum attention I believe..dikhana hai ki bhaiyon main bhi hoon (Complete wannabe)

Cheerz 😉
How old are you? 13?
Ill be clear. there is sense and there is nonsense. Unfortunately, Roadies falls in the latter category. Neither do you get to watch nothing special nor do you really need to. I mean, not watching an episode makes you feel bad?
Im not anti-ALL reality shows. The amazing race was actually fun. But then, pitchign soem lameass kids on bikes of which they have little or no idea and making them fight for no reason, how is even a fringe bit better than Big Boss or whatever the other one is.
Again, Im dont wasting my time here. This isnt even worth an argument and neither are you.
But I shall forever hold that whoever did enjoy this show actually needs to rent a brain, heck, buy it.

ahemm i am 20 vaise...
"of which they have little or no idea and making them fight for no reason,"
lil idea of wht man..wht do they expect them to knw....nd wht do u propose as a gud reason for fight..??
"how is even a fringe bit better"
as i mentioned cute girls is one of the reasons..:P ..and a lil suspense in the impending vote outs...nd cmon all tasks werent all tht lame..:smile:
nd the brain part i will try to improve..:D
nd yes i agree amazin race is fun...achha btw did ya watch survivor..on axn..did ya like tht..???
PS jus askin cuz wanna get to the depth of ur irrational outburst..:P
PPS nd once again relax yaar...u way toooo acidic..:grin:

sry wrong post..

How old are you? 13?

relax yaar
reality shows can never go outta fashion...nd lemme tell you the popularity was hardly because of biking and tasks...twas all bout hu teams up with whom, hu backstabs whom..bd et all..
human beings love politics yaar...nd politics involving cute gals..!! wht else do ya want..;)
but still to sum up..u hate it cuz of
1. f wrds and gaalis
2. high bike speeds
3. people crying

so dude/dudette wht shows actually enhance/stimulate ur IQ level...?? :D
I think anyone watching Roadies with Due Dilligence should be banned on PagalGuy.
You actually have to negate your IQ level to enjoy a show like that. People your age riding the only "wannabe sports" bike released in India at horrible speeds. Crying whenever required. It sucks how they used the F word and hindi gaalis. Enoxerate them God, they are just foolish.

Even the games were uber-lame. Credit again to MTV - the channel that made a generation.
Its the most ironic name. MUSIC TV. They should actually remove music and made it ADVERTIS. TV - ATV :D

u got to give people wat they want. wat rodies showed may be idiotic. but look at the TRP of this show...

(i saw 3-4 episods, either these rodies act well or they all r bloody bozos)
I think anyone watching Roadies with Due Dilligence should be banned on PagalGuy.
You actually have to negate your IQ level to enjoy a show like that. People your age riding the only "wannabe sports" bike released in India at horrible speeds. Crying whenever required. It sucks how they used the F word and hindi gaalis. Enoxerate them God, they are just foolish.

Even the games were uber-lame. Credit again to MTV - the channel that made a generation.
Its the most ironic name. MUSIC TV. They should actually remove music and made it ADVERTIS. TV - ATV :D

relax yaar
reality shows can never go outta fashion...nd lemme tell you the popularity was hardly because of biking and tasks...twas all bout hu teams up with whom, hu backstabs whom..bd et all..
human beings love politics yaar...nd politics involving cute gals..!! wht else do ya want..;)
but still to sum up..u hate it cuz of
1. f wrds and gaalis
2. high bike speeds
3. people crying

so dude/dudette wht shows actually enhance/stimulate ur IQ level...?? 😁

Its the most ironic name. MUSIC TV. They should actually remove music and made it ADVERTIS. TV - ATV 😁

roadies rocked man...!! uber awesome...but sumhw anthony doesnt seem to be deserving one...agreed he was gud at tasks and all...but cmon man he cried in the last episode....wht sorta roadie cries...!!!
rishabh was the best one yaar...he played along the divide and rule card beautifully...pitted delhi and chandigarh against each other...

chk this out...orkut - Login
community with all roadies in it..chk out the profiles of all the roadies..:)

P.S and yes sonam was tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute..