MSU Broad Fall 2011

188 Posts  ·  36 Users
About this group
H Puys, Anyone out there who applied/ applying for MSU Broad Fall 2011. I applied in the first round and just got an interview call. I would like to get some info on the interview questions and what they expect. My Profile : GMAT : ...
Page 1 of 19

Hi Guys,

Count me in as well...
Was waitlisted initially.. got the coveted yes last week..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi.

My mistake. Thought the group was for MBA admits.

Regards

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

It's a good thing that you already have a group going. But the google groups is for all Indian graduate students and post doc's and not just the prospective MBA students.

Hope you understand.

Thanks & Regards,
Anand Menon

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Anand

We tried using a google group, with around 10 admitted students. But the general consensus was that facebook is better. So a closed facebook group has been created and it would be really helpful to all of us if you can join us in that. (The link is: Login | Facebook)

Regards

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys/Gals,

Congrats on all those who got into Broad.. and all the best for people still waiting to hear back.

My name is Anand Menon and i'm one of the e-board members of the current Indian Students Organization here in MSU. I have recently created a google groups for all those prospective students planning to join MSU in fall 2011.

I would encourage all those who have got an admit to join the group. We would try our best in any which way to ease your transition to MSU.

The google group is http://groups.google.com/group/msu_fall_2011

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks & Regards,
Anand Menon

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey Manav.
This is Ved & I would be joining Broad this fall. A get-together in Delhi is a very good idea. Pl give me a call @ 8954502925. Lets meet up!!

hey i am not sure if i am going to join broad but i do have an admit and waitin for schol decision....
would like to meet with you guys, so if this meet work out then giv me a sms @ 9717552778 , i will try to make it there.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Manav.
This is Ved & I would be joining Broad this fall. A get-together in Delhi is a very good idea. Pl give me a call @ 8954502925. Lets meet up!!

manavg Says
hey how many of the people from the NCR region going to join Broad...i was thinking it would be gr8 if the NCR ppl can plan a meet on the coming weekend..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey how many of the people from the NCR region going to join Broad...i was thinking it would be gr8 if the NCR ppl can plan a meet on the coming weekend..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
raul_4u Says
oh kool congrats..did u apply for SCM? Which other schools did u apply ? And wer all did u get in ?

ya applied for SCM in few other similar ranking colleges, but did not get any +ve result from any one of those
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

oh kool congrats..did u apply for SCM? Which other schools did u apply ? And wer all did u get in ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...