MSU BROAD Class of 2012 Aspirants

86 Posts  ·  26 Users
About this group
Hi Future Broad Aspirants, I am a current 1st year student at the Broad school. I will be glad to answer queries regarding the application process, the admission process and about my experience of Broad till now. I hope that other first ...
Page 1 of 9

Hey Hi,

I am looking forward to doing Online Masters Certificate program in Supply Chain Management from Michigan State University (MSU). Is anyone taking this program or has any reviews about the same. Anyone studying in MSU - I'll be glad if you could please share how this program is by checking with your professors.

Thanks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Still deciding 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Kapil

did u accept the admit?
are u headed to broad or considering some other options

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Ria and rest of the Group,

I have made it to the Broad MBA too with In-State Tuition rates and 6k schol.

I am in a slight dilemma as I have an admit from University of Illinois as well. The scholarships from both MSU and UIUC are great.

Best,

Kapil Nagpal

Hi Kapil

Make a decision after giving a nice thoughts about both the programs. See which of the above program suits to your career goal. Broad is very high ranked for Supply chain and many companies come there for the recruitment for SCM profiles. Location wise both of them are at par and ranking wise there is no major difference. Talk to the senior in both the schools and try to figure out which one is best for the career you wish 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
riachakravorty Says
Well, I have to decide by April 6th. I have an admit from OSU-Fisher with a GA ( 50% tuition waiver etc) but the Broad scholarship is definitely more. In the process of deciding which is a better option. Please could you add me to the google group as well! It seems this year the applicant thread for Broad is kinda slow..

Hi Ria and rest of the Group,

I have made it to the Broad MBA too with In-State Tuition rates and 6k schol.

I am in a slight dilemma as I have an admit from University of Illinois as well. The scholarships from both MSU and UIUC are great.

Best,

Kapil Nagpal
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey Ria and Shushant

congratulations on your Admit
when is the final decision date for you guys

i have confirmed my admit at Broad and if there is anything you guys feel the need to discuss do not hesitate to PM.

i have made a google group for Broad and would be happy to add you guys if you are planning to confirm the admit

and as Shivraj mentioned there is a facebook group for admitted students.

Well, I have to decide by April 6th. I have an admit from OSU-Fisher with a GA ( 50% tuition waiver etc) but the Broad scholarship is definitely more. In the process of deciding which is a better option. Please could you add me to the google group as well! It seems this year the applicant thread for Broad is kinda slow..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi folks,
I submitted my appl. for R2. And interviewed in Jan..Received the decision by March 16th and scholarship info a week later. The GA is instate tuition plus a 9 credit waiver each sem + scholarship dollars and a GA stipend amount for 9 months. Well adding all of this up it does look like a " near "about full waiver.. as quite a few of miscellaneous fees are waived of as well.

Cheers
Ria

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello!

I recieved an admit from BROAD MSU with a GA and scholarship.
My profile details are:
GMAT - 680
TOEFL - 117
Acads - Engg. 76% - VTU
Extra currics - very good
Work EX- 6 Years with Hewlett Packard and IBM Technical Consulting.

I was looking for a facebook page for Broad class of 2014 but could not find one. If you have already created one could you please send it across to me.

Cheers,
Ria

Congrats on the admit.

When you say you have received a GA, what is the aid you are receiving in total? Is the entire tuition waived off?

Thanks,
Bharath
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Ria and Shushant

congratulations on your Admit
when is the final decision date for you guys

i have confirmed my admit at Broad and if there is anything you guys feel the need to discuss do not hesitate to PM.

i have made a google group for Broad and would be happy to add you guys if you are planning to confirm the admit

and as Shivraj mentioned there is a facebook group for admitted students.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi ria

when was your interview done and which round did u apply

Thanks
shivi

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...