MSRIM bangalore 2011-2013

38 Posts  ·  24 Users
About this group
hey guys n gals here i start a new thread for ppl who got admission in msrim 2011-2013 batch n lets get intro before the course starts.... :: :
Page 1 of 4

hey guys I heard that while placement the colleges dnt allow to sit the students who have less than 60 % in graduation so Is it true?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey am joing msrim this yr..is there anyone planning to join?

16 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have gotta a call for gdpi seesion of msrim....

n my composite score is 529 in feb mat...
is der any possibility of selection???? :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys i want to ask if the PGDM is better or the MBA from mysore university??? And please do tell me which one is better christ or msrim... i have a composite score of 731.5 and 98% in MAT

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys people who have selected for pgdm autonomous join our group in facebook here is the link
http://www.facebook.com/groups/430816836928791/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Loki534 Says
Congrats.. the hostel inside the campus cost around Rs. 12,000(excluding food) a year. The hostel is not good but very cheap. There is another good hostel like 10 mins walk from the campus called MSR Boys Home it cost around Rs. 65000 a year (with food).. There are private hostels near the college which costs lesser.. Im staying in MSR boys home and its really good compared to other hostels..

Dude u should confirm one more time ,its 21500. you can talk to mohan sir he is hostel incharge.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey guys i want to know that which is best PGDM-AUTONOUMS, PGDM-AICTE, or MBA-MYSORE.
please guys tell me, im really very confused about this.........
thanks

Pgdn(auto)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Puys,

From now on , please post on the below thread for any queries related to admissions in MSRIM.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-m-s-ramaiah-institute-of-management-msrim-bangalore-official-queries-25079875

Sukita Tapadia
PG HQ

Hakuna Matata!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
How far is from MSRIM ?
n
thanks buddy, i'll meet u in hostel in july

its 10-15 mins walk from the college..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
thanks for dt...... i checked d web, 30 march is d last date.... but procedure for application is not clear.... can u explaing dt? i mean where is d application form(plzz giv d link if possible) and also the process fees etc. i cant find these details in d website.
thanks in advance

there is no complex process. you can send DD of rs.900 to them.
or u can paid 900rs. cash or via DD in the campus at the day of GD-PI and also fill the application form at the same time.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...