M.Sc. in Management or HRM from UK for Fresh Graduate

14 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
My profile: Xth: 75%XIIth : 61% BA (Hons.) Mass Communication: 8.5 on 10 (till the completion of 2nd year) (in Final year completing May '13) (Prospective University Gold Medal) ( School Of Journalism & Mass Comm., DAVV, Indore) I ...
Page 1 of 2

Dear Anand_Saraf,

Thanks for your thread. Answering your query, I would like to ask yourself if you have considered Germany as the option for Master in Management? Since you are worried about UK visa and I believe would like to stay abroad and gain work experience, also not willing to do GMAT, Germany and maybe our university, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management could be a choice for your. We do offer a course in Management as well as one of the best placements after that. Being ranked as the 9th best university in career terms, 99.9 per cent of our students get employed within three months after graduation. One more good thing, you would have your visa extend for 1.5 year directly after your graduation so you could have opportunity to look for the best job. Also, we do conduct FSAT, Frankfurt School Admission Test in India for those students, who do not want to go for GMAT or did not score well during it. You may take a chance and try to pass it too.

If find it interesting, please get in touch for more information, will gladly assist.

In any case, wishing you all the best.

Inga
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management http://www.frankfurt-school.de/content/de
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Anand_Saraf i m not an engineer.. 😃 BA ECONOMICS and i am aiming for 2014 intake..i will have 1 year ex. and working on profile.. 😃 NGO events and all.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Shreyashkashyap and dont tell me you are an engineering undergraduate! 😛 :P
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Shreyashkashyap wont that be late for Sep. '13 intake?? :-O
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Anand_Saraf Same ..Masters in mngmnt..but looking for colleges throughout Europe..planning to take gmat in may.. :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Shreyashkashyap
Well thanks than.. Grenoble > Warwick > Manchester.

Sadly, Imperial is out of reach (requires 4 years of undergraduate Study)

By the way, just out of curiosity.. What are u doing or aspiring to do?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Anand_Saraf Grenoble is a very good college very reputed . I believe its worth it!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Shreyashkashyap and thanks a lot for MIMCOMPASS..! :)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Shreyashkashyap I was just about to ask about Grenoble. It is up there in the top 20 and does not require GMAT.
Is it worth it?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Anand_Saraf In that case manchester,warwick,grenoble,imperial can be some of the options.

and go through the website of MIMCOMPASS you can refine your search 😃 Hope it helps.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...