Msc in Finance or Management.

3 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi.. I am presently doing Electronics Engineering. My record is pretty satisfactory if not brilliant. Also I have no job experience. I am right now confused whether to go for Msc in Finance or Msc in Management and Marketing. I do not wis...
Page 1 of 1
jain.er Says
Why do you want to waste time in doing MSC . Gor directly for the kill. Do MBA nothing else...

I asked a few counselors..They said its better doing an Msc first. So i had plans of going for an Msc in Finance. Any idea what would be the minimum GRE required if I am to apply for an Msc in Finance.

Thanks..
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi..
I am presently doing Electronics Engineering.

My record is pretty satisfactory if not brilliant. Also I have no job experience.
I am right now confused whether to go for Msc in Finance or Msc in Management and Marketing. I do not wish to continue with Electronics....
Also I am planning to do an MBA later on. So can you guys please help me out with my confusion.

cheers..

Why do you want to waste time in doing MSC . Gor directly for the kill. Do MBA nothing else...

Hi..
I am presently doing Electronics Engineering.

My record is pretty satisfactory if not brilliant. Also I have no job experience.
I am right now confused whether to go for Msc in Finance or Msc in Management and Marketing. I do not wish to continue with Electronics....
Also I am planning to do an MBA later on. So can you guys please help me out with my confusion.

cheers..