M.S./Ph.D. @ IIT-Madras

4 Posts  ·  17 Users
About this group
IIT-M offers MS by Research and PhD in various fields. Refer the following link for more information.https://research.iitm.ac.in/home DOMS offers1) M.S.(by Research):Production and Operations Management; Supply Chain Management; Logist...
Page 1 of 1

Hi guys !! Anyone has ab idea about the shortlisting process of ms in iitm. I have been trying it without any score. But this time I am planing to take mat and the GRE ? Any idea whether i may be called for an interview ?? My 12th is 93.33 and my ug is b.e in ece with cgpa of 8.28 and 2 years it work experience. Kindly help me..

GRE 302/340 !! 2015-2016 Calls : IFMR, SPJAIN GMP
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
CAT '13 : 80.82 , CAT'14 : Disaster
@bigsandy No where they have mentioned abt the duration.One of my friends who has joined to MS in Engineering told its 2 to 3 yrs.Its flexible I gues depends on how much time ll b taken to submit the thesis.
3 comments

IIT-M offers MS by Research and PhD in various fields. Refer the following link for more information.

DOMS offers

1) M.S.(by Research):

Production and Operations Management; Supply Chain Management; Logistics Management; Financial Management; Financial Engineering; Business Policy/Strategic Management; Marketing Management; Organisational Behaviour; Personnel Management and Industrial Relations; Public Systems Management.

2)M.S. (Entrepreneurship)

7 comments