MS in Management

2 Posts  ·  1 User
About this group
Have any idea of MS- economics, Business Development, Marketing- outside India
Page 1 of 1

Dear "Insane_Money",

I am Inga, Interactions Manager at Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Main. Being a part of one of the top ranked private business management schools, I would like to offer you to look at our website, join us on facebook or follow us here and get the newest updates on the programs we offer. It might be our world ranked Master in Finance (M.Sc.), Master in International Business (MA). Master in Management (M.Sc). Depending on your profile and your future goals, we could advise you accordingly which program to choose for yourself.
All of them offers solid knowledge in economics and business management, and with practical guidance of our internationally experienced professors, tends to build up a strong, independent personality for the worldwide business arena. They are very challenging, demanding, yet future promising programs, which are open for strong, ambitious, goal oriented and eager for success students.

Depending on your scores and overall profile as well as successful interview, you might become one of our students with possibility to study in Financial capital of Europe, get in touch with some of the most successful executives, experience the help of our Career Services Advisory and end up working in one of the worldwide companies (your visa after graduation will be extended for 1.5 year more to give you a chance to work in Germany).

We are looking forward to seeing your review and advising accordingly.

Do not hesitate to contact me for more information.

Inga Neciunskaite

www.frankfurt-school.de

i.neciunskaite@int.frankfurt-school.de
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management http://www.frankfurt-school.de/content/de
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Have any idea of MS- economics, Business Development, Marketing- outside India

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...