Mpmet 2008

1,089 Posts  ·  81 Users
About this group
as answer key for mpmet 2008 which was held on 6th july 2008 has been uploaded by pt and ims coaching institutes i would like all of those who appeared for mpmet ,to discuss their expected scores..... so that we all will get a fair picture of the ...
Page 1 of 109
anushka646 Says
hey can u suggest me any college i got 773 female rank and 1923 all india plz reply

Kindly post your query in mpmet 2009 thred.
Link: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/madhya-pradesh-management-entrance-test-mp-met-2009-25036482

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey can u suggest me any college i got 773 female rank and 1923 all india plz reply

rajnishkumardub Says
what rank one unreserved all india candidate has to secure to get into IMS-FT?

There are total 120 seats for FT, In which only 23 are reserved for un reserved all india candidates. So try to get yourself under regards

what rank one unreserved all india candidate has to secure to get into IMS-FT?

Rajnish Kumar Dubey, MBA Finance (2009-11), Bhopal University
indal Says
hi friends i am very new to this thread......can anybody help teli about XIDAS ... avg. pkg.. highest and lowest...and hows institute...does it carry XAVIER brand as advantage....

pls. find the link for mandatory disclosure by xidas....it looks like they just started their mba (in 200 so they don't have any placement history.
xidas" rel="nofollow">xidas">www.xidas.in/current%20news/PGDMANDATORY08-09.doc

hi friends i am very new to this thread......can anybody help teli about XIDAS ... avg. pkg.. highest and lowest...and hows institute...does it carry XAVIER brand as advantage....

hello frns
i m makin fool by ma X institute(oriental college of mgmt bhopal) in which i have taken addmission in 1st councellin .
i attended classes there because the rules r not clear for 2nd councellin .

when the order of supreme court come on 24th
i cancelled addmission on 27of dec(which is the last date of cancellation) to appear in 2nd councellin i have sucessfully cancelled ma addmission and got addmission in vns mgmt.

now i m havin problem regarding the refund of the fee frm ma previouly taken college
they r sayin that yo addmission is not cancelled
1.the last date is 26th for cancellation
2.the rule for refund is to be come
3.the amount of the fee(how much % of the fee deduct) refund

i talk to other faculty member they said the college is really bad record of refunding the fee
SO CAN U SUGGEST ANY LEAGL ACTION AGAINST THOSE ROBBER PLESE HELP ME AND SHOW THE WAY
i m not goin to leave them.
:snipersm:ocm bhopal

Finally second counselling dates are out on 24-Dec.

Follow link to get proper schedule
Directorate Technical Education, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

hello,
how is ICM (institute of co-operative management) college at bhopal?...any ex graduate of this college out there, plz. reply...thanks!
-lakhu

hi frnd even i m waiting 4 d 2nd counselling, the counselling dates ll be disclosed on 24 th -25th of november 08.... since vyapam havnt got copies of order from high court.. OKK...
plzz inform me if u got 2 kno any thing abt dates... also tell me ur marks in MET 08

2nd counselling dates are out.. check the site....:new_scatter: