mp3 player suggestions

17 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
hi dere........ i want some suggestions on which mp3 player to buy......... look i aint no millionaire to buy an i-pod. I have a budget of Rs. 4000.00 and dats it. So any suggestions.........(PS. the ones found online as in ebay etc. -are dey ...
Page 1 of 2

hey thanks ashish_2064 for ur suggestions. but fact is i feel kinda lost with the shuffle coz it aint got no display. so it wud be really gr8 if sumbody suggests me a mp3 player with display within my price range.
cheers............

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hey take it frm me only. A strict no to all others. i ws in the same condition as u r in 10 days ago. u got a good idea to post it here. i searched n no. of websites and shops before finalising. I bought an i-pod shuffle 512 mb for rs 4100.00.and believe me its the best deal u can get at that money. Once u listen to the sound quality it offers u vl forget all u know. its rocking man.but it can be recharged thro a pc only vch i suppose u cn find around u. it can rock u upto 12 hrs vn fully charged. it takes 4 hrs to charge completely. if u dnt find a pc then no problem a charger comes in the market for around 900 vch can charge directly from supply. songs r downloaded vth the help of a software vch comes alongwith. any other problem regarding it ask me i'm an expert to ur budget range. u can get it at indiatimes shoppin at rs 3800 and at rediff shopping at rs3700.

Yup! Prices have come down.

Nano 2 gb has come down to rs 9000 from rs 14000 in 2 months

Found someone selling 512mb shuffle for rs 1800(otherwise now rs 4000) on http://cgi.ebay.in/Apple-512-MB-iPod-Shuffle-Mobile-Music-on-the-Go_W0QQitemZ110002493664QQihZ001QQcategoryZ97930QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Was recommended Sandisk but still I'll stick to the ipod.

good that the shuffle's price has come down, was contemplating to buy a so called Sony pen drive/FM/MP3 player which I am told only has a sony chipset, but is just another chinese product.

ILLUMINATUS Says
i'm not sure.. but i know for sure that prices hav gone down, both here and abroad..

4k is too less for a new original , not possible

abroad it is like 4k , here its still around 8 to 9 k 😞
You sure its the original? The market's flooded with fakes these days. You get a look-alike shuffle for under 2k !!! Haven't seen a fake nano as yet though, but prices that you mention...well....

Cheers

i'm not sure.. but i know for sure that prices hav gone down, both here and abroad..
when u r gifting me one dude? its been long since u gave me something nice

Rohit

lol , dude ... u got such an amazing gift last week

wait for sometime , ill be going bahargaon ... ill get something good

get the ipod shuffle ... for 4 k , thats the one which will fit in the budget .

Look out for creative players too ... i believe some older models are around that price range maybe 4.5 to 5 k ... i own one and it is very good

hi dere........
i want some suggestions on which mp3 player to buy.........
look i aint no millionaire to buy an i-pod. I have a budget of Rs. 4000.00 and dats it. So any suggestions.........(PS. the ones found online as in ebay etc. -are dey worth it?)

check this one if u like:

http://www.onoff.com/online/se/inet.nsf/vProd/41981?opendocument&markID;=

bought it two days ago...1 gb pendrive cum mp3..from sony...apple mehenga hai...
conversion rate is 1 kroner is 6.25 rs. so check it out!!'

also u can check the 1 frm creative on the same site

Thanks for the response........
Yes the market is flooded wih these apparent ipods at dirt cheap rates. Gotta be careful here. Also i found a mp3 player of Sandisk make (at the online sify mall). Any idea of it's quality or performance?
Also how competitively priced are these online products as compared with the general shops? ??:

ILLUMINATUS Says
u just need to find the right shops.. ipod nano 2gb sells at around 9k..

You sure its the original? The market's flooded with fakes these days. You get a look-alike shuffle for under 2k !!! Haven't seen a fake nano as yet though, but prices that you mention...well....

Cheers
|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||