Movies, Masti and Magic

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Ladies And Gentlemen @!@!@! I am kinda surprised that there's no thread on PG chit-chat related to movies discussions... (Atleast not an active one) . So... This thread is for all those who would like to share their experiences about any...
Page 1 of 1

as mentioned by dark_angel, this thread is similar to movie reviews. Hence, closing it. If you feel otherwise, PM me.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I think this thread is same as Movie Reviews

Ladies And Gentlemen @!@!@!

I am kinda surprised that there's no thread on PG chit-chat related to movies discussions... (Atleast not an active one) . So...

This thread is for all those who would like to share their experiences about any movies, be it the latest in the market or an Oldie, You are wecome to give your viewpoints and reviews and share it with others..........

REQUEST : Please Do Not give the plot of the movie or any kind of Spoilers ....

Here goes mine :

Wall-E :

Just watched it. Animated movie by Walt Disney. Really, yet to watch a movie by Disney which i don't like. Another super-mast and sweet movie. Won't say anything about the plot but one of the koolest and relaxing movie I have watched in a long time. I would say its a must watch for any one into watching Animated movies or looking for a Change !!!