Motif Magazine

4 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hello people, I joined this forum just a few days back and this seems to be a great place. I got into VGSOM, IIT Kharagpur. So will be starting there this July :smiley: Okay here's something on which I had been working on for sometime...
Page 1 of 1
hey good work !!
btw welcome to PG .. btw whats the theme for this fortnight ??
u r s truly

Hey bhumika thanx for visiting the site. We accept non-thematic submissions also. Topics which are more general. But it is limited to 5 per issue.

So have u got into any B-School? or trying to get into one??
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
bhumika Says
.. btw whats the theme for this fortnight ??

their theme for this fortnight (which ends on 9th may) is DREAMS

guess its a very apt time when so PG-ites (including me ) have achieved their long-recurring dream, an admit into the B school of their choice

cheers,
ayan

hey good work !!
btw welcome to PG .. btw whats the theme for this fortnight ??
u r s truly

Hello people,

I joined this forum just a few days back and this seems to be a great place. I got into VGSOM, IIT Kharagpur. So will be starting there this July 😃

Okay here's something on which I had been working on for sometime and thought I would let ya guys know. I figure many of us will be really interested in reading and writing also.

I have started an online literary magazine called as Motif. I have started this along with a few friends of mine. Its a fortnightly theme based magazine. We accept submissions from all our readers and publish their work if it is found to be good enough.

You can check it out here: http://www.motif.tk

Heres an extract about Motif:

About motif
Motif is a theme-based fortnightly magazine dedicated to writers, poets, designers and anyone who needs a creative outlet.

Motif, the project, was conceptualised in January 2004, and it has been a long and hard journey to its launch on April 11, 2004. We're here, and we're excited.

Here's how things work at motif:
We give you a theme for the fortnight. You work on it. You work around it. Your submissions may take the form of poetry, prose, articles, reviews, collages, sketches, art, photo-manipulations, flash, or a combination of multiple forms. Then you mail it to us at motifmag@yahoo.com. While we won't publish everything, anything that is well done, regardless of topic, will be considered for publication.

So, take a look around. If you like what you see and would like to display any of your work here, we're always looking forward to your contributions.

We encourage visitors to voice their views on issues that they feel need to be debated, and of course, on contents of the magazine. That's what our forums are for. Use them!

Regards,
Jay Mody
(www.drumster.com)