money money money

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
hi, Searched and searched for a thread where i can find out the comparison between fees and living expenses for different schools in india. So people can u help me out here, maybe a discussion on what their average salaries are and approximately...
Page 1 of 1

Searched and searched for a thread where i can find out the comparison between fees and living expenses for different schools in india.

Mr.non compos mentis vbmenu_register("postmenu_278634", true); ,
I think u hve posted in a wrong place...u hve asked for the expenses in India in a place that is meant for MBA @ outside india...
is that fine?
plz forgive me if u hve made any typo!

All the best for ur PGdegree.

regards,
DM
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,
Searched and searched for a thread where i can find out the comparison between fees and living expenses for different schools in india. So people can u help me out here, maybe a discussion on what their average salaries are and approximately how long it would take to pay back the bucks also could be included, guess living expenses differ from person to person and metros would be more expensive...but a basic measure would be nice, hoping to hear from anybody with the required knowledge....after seeing the amount of money being reaped for applications alone, kinda wary about the financial commitment required to earn an MBA!!!!

ncm

ps: am not confident about my search skills....so if there is a relevent thread would like to be directed to it...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...