Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch)
A candidate must have scored the qualifying marks in All India National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA).OR JEE Main Paper -2 AND
A candidate shall be admitted to architecture course only if she/ he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also has secured 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination OR
10+3 Diploma with subject of Mathematics duly recognized by Central / State Governments as equivalent to 10+2 level, with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch)
A holistic 5-year degree programme that teaches students about the sociological, cultural and ecological aspects of architecture and designing. The curriculum focuses on sharpening the strategic insights of the students over the duration of the course and makes them ready to serve the industry's demands with regular Internships for the students at marquee names in the field of architecture and design.
The first year of the course will be the foundation year while the second and third years focus on understanding the in-depth relationships between various aspects of architectural techniques. The final 2 years will be completely based upon training the individual to be a better professional with maturity and ingenuity.
ARCHITECTURE AT MODY UNIVERSITY
This course provides a foundation to the design of the environment from the scale of the object, to the building to the larger territory. The design disciplines of architecture as well as urbanism and landscape are examined in context of the larger influence of the arts and sciences. Students are expected to develop skills in thinking and analysis, spatial representation, and design methodologies. Through lectures and design exercises, students are provided an opportunity to establish a reference for understanding the discipline of architecture and environmental design, and are given an introduction to design fundamentals and the design process.
SoA at Mody university is very fun and exciting, also difficult at the same time because of the dynamism in the experience provided to the students.
SoA makes an exciting subject of study as it provides a wide array of learning and research, along with practical field experiences on regular basis Through able guidance of experienced Faculty, which extends far into ones working career.
ARCHITECTURE AT MODY UNIVERSITY
Architecture is an art form that reflects how we present ourselves across the earth’s landscape, and, like other expressive mediums, it changes with styles, technologies and cultural adaptations. Architecture not only provides worldly needs of shelter, workspace and storage but also represents human ideals in buildings like courthouses and government buildings and manifestations of the spirit in churches and temples. Traditional architecture has survived over thousands of years in one form or another, while contemporary design offers new approaches in how we use materials and technology to shape the look of our environment.
Visit website : http://www.modyuniversity.ac.in/soa/
CENTRAL LIBRARY-Mody University
The Mody University Library System comprises of a Central Library that collectively support the teaching, research and extension programmes of the Institute.The CENTRAL-Library is a very special place in the MUST Campus with its rich collection of books and journals in the field of Engineering, Science , Technology, Management, Law, Fashion Design ,Architecture and related areas. The efficiency and effectiveness of our electronic resources and our professional services.The Library stands as a unique Knowledge Centre that offers access to essential and specialized information resources and services to meet the growing information needs. Library operations are automated using Libsys Library Management Software. The Library currently houses over 64,948Volumes of books and 13,545 e-books. The Library Subscribes 161 numbers of National and International Journals and magazines. The Library provides access to e-journals, databases like IEEE, EBSCO, J-Gate, Manupatra, CMIE, DELNET and WGSN etc. Oher resources include Videos, Audios, CDs, DVD, Question Papers, Thesis and Project Reports. Being fully computerised with 3M Security, it provides seamless access too many user oriented services and e- resources round the clock. Our mission is to enhance and enable discovery through the effective utilization of information resources.
Visit Now : http://www.modyuniversity.ac.in/central-library/
Learning and teaching is a two-way process that demands complete dedication and full concentration. To ensure complete level of concentration, a favorable environment is a must. Keeping this very requirement in mind, the management of Mody University has designed user-friendly and tech-savvy Classrooms for the Women students
*CRACK Bank PO, CAT 2020 and other exams!*
* Materials can be used for any competitive examination having an aptitude round (aptitude- Quantitative section, Verbal Section and Reasoning section). Materials can be used for multiple things at once! *
- For MBA Competitive Exams
-Bank PO and other Exams like
· IBPS PO
· SBI PO
· RRB PO
· LIC and Insurance AO
· Bank Clerical Exams
ONLINE MATERIALS Rs 500 Rs 400 (20% discount) only!
Total Materials= 86 GB
Pay me through GPay or UPI and I will share the materials through Google Drives.
Please reach out to me at-
• AMIYA sir’s whole course (QA)
• Arun Sharma and Sarvesh Verma Books
• Career Launcher’s Smart CAT Cracker (ALL VIDEOS)
• 100’s of important PDF’s and Images
• Total Gadha Materials
• Hand written Quants Notes (different PDF for different chapters)
• Previous papers of CAT, XAT, IIFT, SNAP and other exams
• Loads of materials and videos on RC’s and Verbal preparation
• BYJU’s videos of whole CAT course
• CL 361 degree minds full videos
• Takshzila PDF exercises
• Critical Reasoning videos
• NMAT Resources
• AMIYA Sir YouTube downloaded videos
• Learning Roots YouTube downloaded videos
• CAT 500 (IMS), Amiya Sir’s QA book, HITBULLSEYE’s must solve questions.
• TIME (2007-2017), CL(2009-2014 and 2017), IMS Mocks from previous years
• 100’s of PDFs about Vocabulary and Verbal Prep for GRE
• Manhattan Prep GRE Guide
• Links to free GRE mocks
• Study materials collated by students
• Barrons New GRE book
• VOCAB PDFs
DM Me for pictures/other details
SCHOOL OF LAW LAB
- School of Law Compute Lab equipped with 40 Dell Computers with most modern configuration connected to LAN and 24 hours high speed Internet connectivity
- The "online Legal Data-Base, Multi-user" is also available which contains Statutes, Rules, Regulation, and Judgments of the Supreme Court, High Court and the Privy Council. Latest articles and news including latest developments in the socio-legal field.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS LAB
School of Business Computer & Language Laboratory
- There are three Computer Laboratories equipped with
- 93 Dell Computers with most modern configuration connected to LAN and
- High speed Internet connectivity.
FMS has also established a Language Laboratory to improve the fluency in communication and grammatical English.
- There are four basic requirements in language learning- Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing. It is a combination of all the above four.
- Software enables the students to hear the lessons allotted to them by the instructor. Each student can listen to the material at a level set by the linguist.
- The use of digital language learning system encourages the students to talk freely and lose their inhibitions while talking in front of their peers. Students can interact with the teacher without disclosing their names.
- It allows the student to listen to the program stimulus individually. Each individual student's attention is focused on the program material being studied, ultimately increasing the attention span of the student to listen and analyze the content of the lesson
B. Research Laboratories
Water Technology Laboratory
- This laboratory has Flame photometer, Fluoride ion selective meter/electrodes, Stablized Earth Block Making Machine
English Language Laboratory
- Is equipped with one of the best multi-tasking and multimedia language software available 'Hi-Class-Learn to Speak' installed on 35 student consoles and one teacher console.
- Promotes self-learning by focusing on skills such as vocabulary building, pronunciation and grammar.
- Helps students develop communicative competence through simulated conversations, pairing and grouping. Focuses on soft skill training.
- Improves intrapersonal and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Deploys audio-visual aids to provide interactive and lively language environment.