MockCat Season 2009

3 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hello Puys, the mocks are underway thie sason has juss begun.......CL is starting its mock season on 24 may 2009.with the first mock cat 2009 :: .hope all of you are there.for all of you there.lets contribute all the heck for this beautifulk ...
Page 1 of 1

Situation is same for all. So don't fear, feline will be belled online!!

I just don't want to see CAT looses it's glamour. I guess CAT authority will take proper care on the cons of this matter as fingers are already being raised about it's security and ominous outright.

I enjoy this overhiped diadem on CAT..

Hope CAT will not be fallen down even a bit from there..

All the best!!

You can bang on this thread too
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/prepare-for-online-cat-2009-with-tanveer-25039417

IIFT|| Batch of '13-'15||IMF(Student Council),Joint Media Coordinator
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

thanx for your info dude!

Hello Puys,

the mocks are underway thie sason has juss begun.......CL is starting its mock season on 24 may 2009.with the first mock cat 2009.hope all of you are there.for all of you there.lets contribute all the heck for this beautifulk siamese version which willnow be velled by the mouse.........:thumbsup:
kindly share all your queries ,aspirations and most importantly your fears and apprehensions as to make a big time difference this cat..........with an eye on the coveted seats kindly confer,collaboarate and cooperate.and plzzzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply and join in.......this thread lets avoid multiple threads and create separate links for different coaching institiutes .........

Veni,
Vedi ,Vici...............the sesaon is underway