MOCK TEST SERIES : TIME VS OTHERS

12 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
I want an advise on which test series shd i take up ... I am strong in Quant but Inconsistent with Verbal scores .... People suggest Time but i have 1 problem with TIME.They dont give solutions till probably 2 to 3 weeks after the test is comple...
Page 1 of 2
@vishal113 said: PUYS i am confused between TIME AND IMS . which test series to take ? My background is i am strong in QA(93%) &WEAK; IN VA(60% to 85%) ... So can you suggest me which test Series shd i enroll.
i wld suggest go for both if u can...else go for TIME dey hav a huge student database...last test was given by approx 21k students...and ims doesnt have any student database at all...may b max 2k...if u can enroll for only one...go for TIME and arrange IMS mocks from sum1 else and give dem at home...
Its more important to have extraordinary dreams than trying to become an extraordinary person.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

PUYS i am confused between TIME AND IMS . which test series to take ? My background is i am strong in QA(93%) &WEAK; IN VA(60% to 85%) ... So can you suggest me which test Series shd i enroll.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[559672:dktoprani] Thanks a lot for your advise ... i will do it

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am giving the TIME AIMCAT series and results come within a week. The weekly test window ends on Sunday and results are out on monday. So if you take your test on say 1st July, you have the result on 8th July and if you aren't even that patient, take tests on the last day of the window so you get your results(with question paper and solutions) the very next day. Cheers!

Walk softly, and carry a big gun. | MMDT '12 || CAT 82.83 XAT 99.12
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi WOW it is me all the way ... can any one just see the 1st POST and answer

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any one pls answer ... thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi anyone who is currently going through the TIME test series should answer the above query?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Look this is the main problem ..They dont give solutions till probably 2 to 3 weeks after the test is complete .. i will be so eager to solve them but still they dont solutions .. will IMS give the online solutions immediatly...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any news on this people ... thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If any controversy ... leave the others pat .. Just tell about TIME itself... Y/N

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...