Mobile Phone Buying

3 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hey frnds, I wud like 2 buy a handset which wud possess camera,speaker,fm,bluetooth n gprs facilities.Can any1 of u guide me regarding the handsets,the features of the handsets,their price etc.Actually,I wud like 2 know which wud b the best set ...
Page 1 of 1
chetannarula Says
hey no need to start this thread!!!!!!! theres already one called mobile phones!!!!!! search for it!!!!!!! and post ur query there!!!!!!!! every1 is more than helpful!!!!!!!!!

Didnt knew about that thread.Now posted my query there.Hope somebody answers my query here or in that thread.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hey frnds,
I wud like 2 buy a handset which wud possess camera,speaker,fm,bluetooth n gprs facilities.Can any1 of u guide me regarding the handsets,the features of the handsets,their price etc.Actually,I wud like 2 know which wud b the best set 2 buy,keeping in mind of the price also.

hey no need to start this thread!!!!!!! theres already one called mobile phones!!!!!! search for it!!!!!!! and post ur query there!!!!!!!! every1 is more than helpful!!!!!!!!!

Hey frnds,
I wud like 2 buy a handset which wud possess camera,speaker,fm,bluetooth n gprs facilities.Can any1 of u guide me regarding the handsets,the features of the handsets,their price etc.Actually,I wud like 2 know which wud b the best set 2 buy,keeping in mind of the price also.