MIT SDM Jan14 Intake

4 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hi, Starting a thread on the applicants/aspirants for the MIT SDM course starting in jan14. I have been interviewed and am awaiting the results. :mg: If anyone else from India has applied and has already heard back or waiting to hear ba...
Page 1 of 1

I am not sure if this thread is still active but still

I am searching for acceptable GMAT range for SDM program at MIT. I understand that lot of emphasis is given to relevant work experience. Till now whatever numbers I have got regarding GMAT are from Sloan school and that number is skewed towards 720 average due to large and competitive applicant pool of their full time MBA program,

I am more interested in the IDM, the sister program, that has been started along with SDM. Its very new with first batch admitted in fall 2015. So I am checking general GMAT numbers of SDM cohort

Best

PS I recently took GMAT for firs time time and scored is 660. I am not sure if it is competitive enough for specialized programs like these. I am sure it is not sufficient for traditional programs from top univirsities

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone else from India who applied and has been selected ? Please respond and we can sync on decision points etc. mg

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Santudas, just saw this. I have also applied on June 15th and have not heard anything yet - was not interviewed. How long ago was your interview? Did you hear anything yet?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Starting a thread on the applicants/aspirants for the MIT SDM course starting in jan14.
I have been interviewed and am awaiting the results. mg
If anyone else from India has applied and has already heard back or waiting to hear back from them, please chirp!

6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...