MILE Admissions 2010-12

13 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
Hey MILE aspirants shoot your queries here.The admission process is already going on.Whatever queries you have you can post here or pm me. Regards Vishal Thakker MILE Pune
Page 1 of 2

Mr. ANNAND i would request you to clear your facts and DON'T provide invalid info. about your college's infra. infact i have visited the college and it a matchbox size building (2flr) with cafeteria in the garage(parking lot).
And the funny part about this college is next to it is a butcher shop and infront of it is a KIRANA STORE i mean i culdn't find anything gud about the college or the admission staff. You will feel like standing in the middle of a basti.
And also the Placements are BAD infact Worst not even close to 40% also.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The offensive post has been deleted on account of lack of proof of initiative on the poster's part to reveal his identity. In case 'theenlighter7' would like to reinstate his posts and account on PG, he may please email info@pagalguy.com with his real identity and phone number. We on our part will assure his anonymity and privacy. The matter stands closed for now.

I come in peace. Take me to your leader. http://www.twitter.com/apurv
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sorry for repetition however it was by mistake. Thanks a lot for all your support 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@theenlighter7 Please get your facts right because we have 2 buildings which has substantially big campus, we have permanent faculties however college provides the lecture from visiting faculties who are teaching to Symbosis students as well & this culture is followed by every private college. As far as placement is concerned then please come to college and get to know, unfortunately at this forum i can only say that IT'S GREAT.
Mr. Samir Kapoor is a Man of Words, he has done a lot for his students, so better don't say anything wrong about him. In short MILE is a fantastic College & it's next BIG SUCCESS STORY.

@theenlighter7 Please get your facts right because we have 2 buildings which has substantially big campus, we have permanent faculties however college provides the lecture from visiting faculties who are teaching to Symbosis students as well & this culture is followed by every private college. As far as placement is concerned then please come to college and get to know, unfortunately at this forum i can only say that IT'S GREAT.
Mr. Samir Kapoor is a Man of Words, he has done a lot for his students, so better don't say anything wrong about him. In short MILE is a fantastic College & it's next BIG SUCCESS STORY.

We have asked him to reveal his identity and have given him sufficient time to do so. I guess people from the institute should not interfere now as I have already done the needful. I can understand that you love your institute very much but then, this is bordering on fanaticism. We have already received plenty of mails from your side.

And we do not entertain PR agencies battling on institutes' behalf. We would appreciate if only the students take part in the discussions here.

Do not post the same thing again and again and again. That amounts to spamming.

Also, go through this:

PG Lingo: On b-school patriotism chest-beaters | PaGaLGuY.com - Indias biggest website for MBA in India, International MBA, CAT, XAT, SNAP, MAT
Captain, PG Dream Team 2010 | CAT 11 - 100%ile | CET 10 - Rank 1 (211/240) | Co-founder Learningroots
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@aprajita gupta Please read the Admission Brochure again as Fees get refunded once the academic session starts because that confirms that in any case you are not going to pursue the course.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I (Gaurav Sachdev), Student of MILE college Pune would request the administrator of Pagalguy to stop showing this post by theenlighter7 as it portrays a wrong image of our college in front of others. I request the administrator to delete this post and take a strict action. I would like to tell people that our college is genuine and our Founder Director Prof. Virender Kapoor is the Ex-Director of SITM and also a renowned author.
It is just a stint to disgrace our college and spoil its reputation.

For any further queries and information about MILE please feel free to contact me on my no

No contact details on the forum please. If you do find any 'bad' post, please report it.

In pune we have more than 2000 mba colleges. 80% college are completely fraud & sitting here to make money from people like us. its called MBA rackets. its now business for these college owners to make profit. no matters if r too rich n ur dad hv lots of money still u should think 100 times before applying college like MILE which comes under fraud & whose motive is just to robb students.

MILE has no infrastructure,,no faculty,,no admin.dept. its couple of year MILE had opened & out of 27 students in its 1st batch only 7 students has been placed..
u can make out by dis only abt MILE.
rest life in MILE is shit & not less dan hell. its director Mr. kapoor is big time fraud & lier person.
he will show u dreams first & they will turn into dust.
think abt it.

Source please. Mail from your official id to info@pagalguy.com within the next 48 hours so that we can confirm if whatever you are saying is indeed true.
Captain, PG Dream Team 2010 | CAT 11 - 100%ile | CET 10 - Rank 1 (211/240) | Co-founder Learningroots
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i had deposited the confirmation fee at mile but now want to refund it as i converted my call at bimtech. i sent a written application to admission department at mile but received no reply in return. when will the fee is likely to be refunded coz its taking a lot of time and i m furious now....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...