Hey everyone , I am planning to apply to Michigan ross MBA
· GMAT- 720 (Quantitative-49/79%, Verbal-40/91%, AWA: 5.5 & IR-3]
· B.E.in Electronics & Communication Cumulative GPA -7.27 o Course Highlights: Engineering Math I, II, III, IV, Calculus, Probability, Statistics,
o Management & Entrepreneurship, Intellectual Property Rights}
Skills: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project Manager 10, Matlab
Finance Management Associate at Sankalp Associates (July2012-July-2014)
· Ganesh Warehouse Project [Project worth 1.15Cr or $153,000]:
· Ramgharhi Canal lining: Construction of Cemented Canal Lining
[Project worth -6.5 Crore Rupees 0r $ 1,040,000 ] PWD M.P. State Govt.
Lead Event Manager for Insignia' 12, National level Event at SDMCET
[Project worth-4,000,000 rupees or $80000]
Tools/ Machines / Software used:
· Coding on the Xilinx platform and use of VHDL programming language.
· Use of two FPGA kits namely SPARTAN-3 and VIRTEX-5 kits and also the simulation on ISIM platform.
Extra curricular activities: national level swimmer,
presented various papers at national level events, head of student government.
Can any one please comment on my profile and if i have a chance of getting through Michigan Ross program. or is it just completely out of my league...please any comments would be appreciated.
Also any idea about the master s in management course,is that a better fit?
Thank you very much.
Hi, I am planing on applying for the Michigan Ross Masters in Management Program, Class of 2015. Please evaluate my profile
Undergraduate GPA: 8.07/10 (B.E. (IT) Manipal Institute of Technology) (India)
Class 12: 88%, Class 10: 89%
Joined in July 2014 as a Design Engineer (Software) at General Electric (Healthcare)
1) General Electric (Healthcare) (6 months)
2) University of Hagen, Germany (8 weeks)
3) Ricoh India Ltd. (4 weeks)
4) HCL Infosystems (3 weeks)
8 Projects (academic+non-academic)
- President of a Computer Science Organization
- Organizer of Google Developers Group 2012-2013
- Category head of National level technical and cultural fests
- Founder of a graphic design studio and technical blog
- Winner of National level Paper Presentation
- Conducted 6 workshops on designing and programming
- Won 2 IEEE competitions.
- Winner of several Inter School debates and Indian Model United Nations Conference
- Participation in Social service camps
- Received academic proficiency award for 8 years
- Cultural Secretary of School Student Council
What are my chances of getting into the program?
Hi guys! Results for Round II are supposed to be out today.. Have you been able to access the result?
R2 applicant here. I am interviewing on campus on Feb 22. Profile is 31/M 730 GMAT.
I didnt hear back from them ..been over a month now!!
Hi All! Any idea how to track the application status? Has anyone who submitted by the 3rd Jan deadline heard from the school?
I got an interview invite and I have scheduled it for 25th Jan. If anyone could share their interview experience, that'll be great.