MICA PGPCME Calls out

625 Posts  ·  111 Users
About this group
Hi I just got a mail from MICA with the subject *Admission offer to the Post Graduate Programme in Communication Management & Entrepreneurship (PGPCME) 2007 - 2008 *The mail read: Dear MICA Aspirant, Sub: ADMISSION OFFER Congr...
Page 1 of 63

Does any 1 have any idea abt laptop insur....i have asked IFFCO and they said no..we dnt have any such insur....has any body had any sort of luck :shocked:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
keshavbhatia Says
n yes..tht acer one is good too 😉 do check the prices...i've heard they r to b upped

hey...
that seems to be gud .........
im looking fr acer only.......wil buy one today ...im geing 1 fr 32000 odds n one fr 36000 odds...so im trying to get the best deal...config is all same c2d with vista basic...n all othr stuff...512 nvidia is nt wrking that gud as advised by my frnt whos into hardware retail...so wil stick to graphic accelerator...n any ways we need laptop fr nxt 15-18 months...wil upgrade again whn hav gud bucks in hands....

cheers...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi rangoli.. I got an ASUS... its a very well loaded lappy...cost Rs 36,500... 4 gb ram core 2 duo, nvidia 512 dedicated graphics (9000 series) the works....sata port, light scribe..., but 250 gb only down fall...and no built in blue tooth so i bought an adapter as an extra...also 14" screen so another downfall...but performance is MIND BLOWING...

N the lil weasel tht u r ...had to ask for the insurance did'nt ya....

n yes..tht acer one is good too 😉 do check the prices...i've heard they r to b upped
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
congrats fr ur now lappy..
which one u took n how much did it cost....
also tel abt the insurance of it......

hi rangoli.. I got an ASUS... its a very well loaded lappy...cost Rs 36,500... 4 gb ram core 2 duo, nvidia 512 dedicated graphics (9000 series) the works....sata port, light scribe..., but 250 gb only down fall...and no built in blue tooth so i bought an adapter as an extra...also 14" screen so another downfall...but performance is MIND BLOWING...

N the lil weasel tht u r ...had to ask for the insurance did'nt ya....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
keshavbhatia Says
and sooo....my laptop arrives finally......

congrats fr ur now lappy..
which one u took n how much did it cost....
also tel abt the insurance of it......
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

and sooo....my laptop arrives finally......

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Drashti,

There are around 8-9 people frm Mumbai. Myself, Sapan and Amit wud b travelling by Lokshkati exp on 3rd Oct...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, im late in joining pagalguy but ive also taken admission in MICA PGPCME 2009.. im from Mumbai.. ive done my BMM from KC college and currently was working in an ad agency.. ran thru all the posts in the forum.. seems like the Mumbai gang has met up and is all kicked up about going! I missed this thread bfore!! 😞

Anyway, just for your info, had spoken to some 8-10 seniors during our interview visit to Ahmedabad.. they say the course is good, the faculty is excellent.. they were devoid of infrastructure which now we have access to and they dint get to stay in the campus due to which they were alienated but now we wont face those problems. I hope you guys have seen the hostels too. Our is a brand new one with attached bathrooms. Cool stuff.

And btw, im planning to buy a Dell inspiron too.. 3 gb, 320 hdd, dual core processor.. they say u dont need core2duo unless ur an animation freak.. or gaming freak.

So well, i hope to catch up with you all in Ahmedabad, MICA! 😁 cia there!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
keshavbhatia Says
ok ...thts good...now do ask them this....can we bring a car?

@keshav,
hey buddy,dats ur personal requirement,so its better u directly inquire regarding d same!
Other queries were general,so i inquired wid seniors.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi folks,
Just found some details regarding the condition of stay at MICA campus, so sharing with you all...
Laundry facility is available at campus, so need not worry for the washing and ironing and all those stuff. (Atleast for ppl like me.. who feel bored and are lazy at doing this.. he he he... :))

We have to wear our casual clothes during the normal classes. Uniform that will be allotted is only for special occasions like convocation, events like MICANVASS and all those stuff...
MICA will be helping us getting sim cards by providing address proofs from their side and getting sim cards at the earliest... (Majority of them are from outside,so this might be a question of worry for all)
Its better to inform the management well in advance our schedule of reaching there, inorder to see if they are providing private vehicle for transportation from Ahmedabad city to the campus. (which they did on 26th August, the first day of our interview on our request)
See u all soon...
Cheers,
Nir@v

ok ...thts good...now do ask them this....can we bring a car?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...