MICA Gyaan, Resources and FAQs

312 Posts  ·  96 Users
About this group
*Added on March 22, 2012: Hello! It's wonderful that a lot of you MICA aspirants have been referring to this thread as some sort of a must-read before appearing for your MICA exams, and I'm happy that it's helped some of you out. However, t...
Page 1 of 32

MICA registration no is the form no???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Resutls are out dude.
Go to the mica website

-C

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys do u have any news??????when will be the result for MICAT out????
regards'
Abhishek

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Yes, yes, please lock this thread

Thank you for the support, guys... This thread will re-open for the next MICA season, and hopefully none of you will need it then :D

ChUcK

inshallah!
:)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thank you for the support, guys... This thread will re-open for the next MICA season, and hopefully none of you will need it then :D

ChUcK

Hey Chuck!

One question plssssss... What's the total fees for the course?

-G
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ChUcK

A Mallu Accent is just a Hyundai made in Kerala. http://www.facebook.com/ChucksComicsAndStuff
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

According to me it will be better to keep 3 threads according to their purposes as was originally planned-

1. MICA gyaan,resources-- to be used only as a prep resource,no chit chat here so that it can benifit '09 and future aspirants too

2.Ask Prof. Deval MICA--- to be used strictly to ask ma'am questions (no chit chat here too! 😉 )

3. MICAT call getters/MICAT-17th feb--- any one of these for the latest developments,chit-chat, MICAT discussions and GD/pi experiences of all aspirants of MICA 08-10 (OUR active thread )
disclaimer-- these are just personal views suggesting what i think will be the best!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
totally agree that prof devals thread is a must keep...

i voted for MICA Gyaan, Resources and FAQs....

Reasoning ----> atleast keeping this year in mind the only people who will have a major use for MICA threads would be people shortlisted for the next stage (GE / PI)... and the first few posts by chuck in this thread would absolutely precious for those people as they could pick up some pointers or prepare for some questions from it... moreover he has given links to most of the things about MICA in the first post itself.... again will benefit a lot of the shortlisted candidates...

hmmm...

well closing a thread does not delete it. It simply makes it inactive for the time being. People can still view the thread and use it for reference purposes..

I seem to agree with yettobepaid.. we could keep the micat 2008 - 17th feb thread and prof devals thread.. As these are placed in the CAT section which is generally the most active one.. thus closing the MICA gyaan thread for the time being to avoid people to post their MICAT related stuff there..

However closing a thread would mean that sooner or later it would start languishing on latter pages ,which most hardly check.( MICA gyaan being on a rather inactive secition would allow it to stay on the first page for a long time) This thread could be re-activated once results are declared (re-activation is possible rgt?)

Also i feel people view chuck's thread as a rather sacred one.. it does seem an inappropriate thread to post queries related to the test in general..

as you guys decide.. majority rules i suppose..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Ive started the thread on the " MICAT 2008 - 17th feb 2008 " thread...

Ive kept three options :
MICAT 2008 - 17th feb 2008
MICAT 2008 Call getters

Most feel that Prof Deval should be kept, so i havnt kept that as an option..
We could probably keep one of the above 3 along with essential prof Devals thread..

comments are welcome..

totally agree that prof devals thread is a must keep...

i voted for MICA Gyaan, Resources and FAQs....

Reasoning ----> atleast keeping this year in mind the only people who will have a major use for MICA threads would be people shortlisted for the next stage (GE / PI)... and the first few posts by chuck in this thread would absolutely precious for those people as they could pick up some pointers or prepare for some questions from it... moreover he has given links to most of the things about MICA in the first post itself.... again will benefit a lot of the shortlisted candidates...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ive started the poll on the " MICAT 2008 - 17th feb 2008 " thread...

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/micat-2008-17th-feb-2008-25028944

Ive kept three options :
MICAT 2008 - 17th feb 2008
MICAT 2008 Call getters

Most feel that Prof Deval should be kept, so i havnt kept that as an option..
We could probably keep one of the above 3 along with essential prof Devals thread..

comments are welcome..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...