MICA Final Admission and Related Queries [2010-12]

869 Posts  ·  123 Users
About this group
Guys lets discuss our issues and queries regarding MICA on this thread since we have managed admission in it... :: PS: links for the season's threads. http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/52505-2010-mica-ge-pi-experienc...
Page 1 of 87
This certainly is surprising.. When I say "June 15" thats the day I confirmed at MICA my withdrawl. Am yet to get the amount refunded and I dont know how the entire setup of waitlist-movement-announcement works.
However I just had a brief word with a very "irritated" Mr. Luv Thakar who had answered multiple calls since morning all asking about withdrawl of a certain Ms Avantika.

Needless to say, somebody irate at you for no fault of yours leaves one in a very foul mood. I have been on the other side earlier and know the feel & thats what prompted me to action. However, looks like it's been a mistake to post my withdrawl here.

ATB guys. I sign off.

@avantika :banghead:

nothing was directed at you
watever was said was to reflect the fact that transperancy is absent here
thou shalt not give up
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Many things r remaining unanswered this is the biggest question i would like to be answered

:thumbsup: snowmane gud question

Snowmane Says
If you have withdrawn admission on June 15, there should have been a movement in the waitlist by 1, but it hasn't moved at all. How is that possible?

This certainly is surprising.. When I say "June 15" thats the day I confirmed at MICA my withdrawl. Am yet to get the amount refunded and I dont know how the entire setup of waitlist-movement-announcement works.
However I just had a brief word with a very "irritated" Mr. Luv Thakar who had answered multiple calls since morning all asking about withdrawl of a certain Ms Avantika.

Needless to say, somebody irate at you for no fault of yours leaves one in a very foul mood. I have been on the other side earlier and know the feel & thats what prompted me to action. However, looks like it's been a mistake to post my withdrawl here.

ATB guys. I sign off.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Snowmane Says
If you have withdrawn admission on June 15, there should have been a movement in the waitlist by 1, but it hasn't moved at all. How is that possible?

Many things r remaining unanswered this is the biggest question i would like to be answered

:thumbsup: snowmane gud question
thou shalt not give up
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I have withdrawn my application as of June 15th.
That ensures a movement of 1 atleast in the waitlist.

Good luck to all !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
As on 11 June, 184 people were offered admission, out of which 34 had dropped out.

its the end now for people as maybe 1-2 more get confirmed on 29, in case somebody doesnt report on 28 for college..

Yeah, that's right, I was on waitlist #38 initially and now I'm sitting at #4, I suppose there aren't any chances any more for me though they have said they would give an update on June 29. I called up Mr. Luv Thakkar and he said there are "very little chances" 😞
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
today evening theres gonna b an announcement via mail
b on lookout as per my yesterday's communication wid MICA ppl none of the selected have withdrawn........
Note : as per my calculations only 26 people from waitlist have made it to MICA so far please correct in case my information is wrong.

Last year 33 people made it m baffled :banghead:

As on 11 June, 184 people were offered admission, out of which 34 had dropped out.

its the end now for people as maybe 1-2 more get confirmed on 29, in case somebody doesnt report on 28 for college..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

today evening theres gonna b an announcement via mail
b on lookout as per my yesterday's communication wid MICA ppl none of the selected have withdrawn........
Note : as per my calculations only 26 people from waitlist have made it to MICA so far please correct in case my information is wrong.

Last year 33 people made it m baffled :banghead:

thou shalt not give up
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

has anybody in the waiting list as on 7th June got the update or admission offer? Its 21st already and 6 pm. did anyone call their office. I was on 8th on WL as on June 7 and have no idea after that.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

earnestly waitin for some miracle to happen,although i have zilch chances...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@aashish i guess dey wud give it today

thou shalt not give up
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...