MICA Ahmedabad: Official Discussion Forum (MICAT - 2012)

1,110 Posts  ·  306 Users
About this group
Hello Everyone, It gives us immense pleasure to kick-start another season of admissions for MICA, Ahmedabad. We are *Team Interface*, _the Media and PR wing of MICA_. We are a student-run body and handle External Communication, Media Rel...
Page 1 of 111

Congratulations to all the call getters :thumbsup:

Please continue here for further discussions http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mica-2012-ge-pi-call-getters-25079967

All the best!

** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
YAY, got shortlisted.
I have my GDPI on 12th.
Anyone in the same slot?

Hi Divya...me too scheduled for the same slot....where are you from?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

YAY, got shortlisted.
I have my GDPI on 12th.
Anyone in the same slot?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can some1 plz disclose as to why i was not selected at 97.21 and a VA score of 99.8 ?? I havent been really able to understand what went wrong?? My MICAT was as per my understanding better than what I attempted in CAT ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anyone know about past recruiters at MICA?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
rashmeyer Says
Friends can we get to know wat was the lowest CAT percentile called, i know MICA is very sacred about their process and they never reveal cut offs but yes may be if next year our junior come to this thread next year they can have some idea about things and take some risk analysis about their chances , i am in at 96.xx

They take QA n VA individual scores and not overall score. Generally high VA scores preferred.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
rashmeyer Says
Friends can we get to know wat was the lowest CAT percentile called, i know MICA is very sacred about their process and they never reveal cut offs but yes may be if next year our junior come to this thread next year they can have some idea about things and take some risk analysis about their chances , i am in at 96.xx

They take QA n VA individual scores and not overall score. Generally high VA scores preferred.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
In at 95.26
11th april... but I have my final university exams from 16th and iit m on 13th..already booked the tickets...pata nai what to do.... any option of changing the slot seniors??

No slot change possible. You have a better option of IIT M concentrate on that!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
raaghu88 Says
Hi ....I have been asked to report on 9th April.....anyone with me? :cheers:

Yep I am being called on 9th. PM me we cn talk about it. I am frm Delhi.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got 12th April, work ex 3 yrs, GMAT score 640, what r my chances?
Guys pls specify ur work ex. Is it worth to get in at this work ek for me?

Anyone from Mumbai for 12th April?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...